Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Let’s hope that the rerelease of Luigi’s Mansion for 3DS is just like the remake of...

G

Gary Meacher

Let’s hope that the rerelease of Luigi’s Mansion for 3DS is just like the remake of Metroid—a precursor to a new installment in the series for the Switch!! #nintendo #rumor #hope #wishfulthinking #ghosts

J

Joe Critchley

Wish it was for switch, As i sold my 3ds ds as it is rubbish. and has no reason to exist with the switch out.

G

Giovanni Martinez

They said it was a remake

J

Jace Young

This really should have came to the switch. It looks better on the gamecube than it does on the 3DS.

R

Royce Rivera

I feel that they threw this at the 3DS since the 2nd one was released on it and they also need more games for the 3DS. I, however, would have liked it on the switch.

D

Dennis van Beveren

Fuck ds!! This game is switch worthy!!

M

Matti Moilanen

Welp, they had to put this on the 3DS (and some other little thingies) so that it's not so useless/unwanted... So that Switch owners want to have a DS console too. But yeh cool stuff, oh well. I hope there's a luigi game for the switch coming, within 2 years preferably.

J

Josh Brown

I'll buy it. Why not? The game is really short, so it makes more sense on 3DS. We could get Luigi's Mansion 3 on Switch, depending on the sales.

M

Matthew Christopher

Maybe they didn’t remake it for Switch because they have plans to bring Luigi’s Mansion 3 to Switch later on in life!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom