K

Kaitlyn Danger Barras

100%

A

Anders Stokkilde

Yes

A

Allison Hoff

Yes. Also, yes you do need a microSD card for the download. Otherwise it will not play. I love LA Noire.

C

Christian Schilde

I don’t have an SD card installed in my Switch. It still plays. If the internal memory isn’t full, it’ll be fine.

R

Rob Emanuel

LA Noire requires a large download, physical or digital. The full game file is about 29GB. Switch carts are only 13GB. This is from the Amazon listing for the physical game.

R

Rob Emanuel

If you haven’t already, I’d pick up a 128 or 200GB micro SD card. 128 is fine for most users, but if you plan to keep getting games like LA Noire it goes fast. I’m about to need to upgrade from a 128 myself, although I do have quite a few games. You could also archive and redownload games if you’d rather to save space.

J

Josh Brown

Depends. It's cheaper on Steam. Get it on there if you want. If you want the portability, get it on Switch.

R

Ritvik Narang

Totally

D

Derrick Soileau

No

M

Marsheko Bucky Grampton

Mines take forever to download ☹

A

Atrox Dragneel

Nop

J

Jack Bailey

Hell yeah!

M

Matt MacDonald

Totally worth the price

G

George Fernett

Yuppers

A

Alex Arroyo

Depends on if you’re into detective type games. One of the things I liked about Noire was that it was more about interrogation and playing a role of either good or bad cop, rather than just being GTA as the police.

T

Timothy Taylor

Im trying out GameFly free month and LA noir is the first game I’m getting so ima test it out and see , loved it on PlayStation

R

Robert Polizu

Hell no. To me at least.

D

Danny Pineda

Yes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom