Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just wondered if there is any point in joining a server if only casual players? We...

R

Rae Louise

Just wondered if there is any point in joining a server if only casual players? We have 3 of us that play at the moment just on our own. But we don't play every day as I'm not one for spending every day gaming and I'm not great. More of a resource collector lol . Or are servers really only for hard-core players?

T

Tyrone Michel Psnl

Join a pve server

T

Tyrone Michel Psnl

We have a fantastic spot on 595 for you if you like and could hook u up with some gooodies

J

Justin Dauven

I have dedicated server you guys could join.

N

Nick Badalamenti

Not worth joining official with a tribe of only a couple people especially not now with all the duped stuff. Best thing to do is join a big tribe and help out when you can if your a casual player other than that not worth it.

Z

Zakk McGehrin

Come check out our brand new Scorched Earth Ark Survival Evolved Dedicated PVP Server. No admins and no admin loggings! Full out PVP. Check out the page for more info!
Server GT name: ARK 247 PVP 365

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Matthew Eg

Pve player ded or find a large tribe willing to take you guys on

D

Doug Marks

For those that want to have fun on Scorched Earth till Ragnarok. Add SkipToMyLou112 as a friend and join game, you'll be level 100 in an hour. Everything boosted so you can tame and build like crazy fast! Add StatuaryGoose79 as a friend and I'll give you supplies to start off with and either a level 150 Argent or Dire Wolf. I'm at green OB. Only a few players currently with the whole map open. No building on OBS full PVP. First three hours I had Turrets up. If I can you can!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom