Contact advertising [email protected]

Just wanna see the support with this idea: Being a major fan of junkrat and marching...

A

Alex Sines

Just wanna see the support with this idea:
Being a major fan of junkrat and marching band being the majority of my opening years to high school, I had the idea: why not a drum major junkrat? I know he hums the 1812 overture after a high kill with riptire so it could fit! Lol here are my crazy scribbles piled into an idea but you gotta admit: it’d be freaking awesome right?! He could say things like “I’m ready for my drum solo” or alternatively “drumroll please!” when he’s charging is ult and using it, or say “hold 2,3,4...” when someone steps in his bear trap(a reference to marching band field practice). There is so much cool stuff here! Including emotes and voice lines! But that’s just my tidbit lol, anyone know how to contact blizzard with with ideas like these? I’d love to pitch it to them

A

Ace Brooks

Omg, any way i could help?

H

Harmbo Wengar

My chemical junkrat

G

Gabby Gilley

Hey, that’s a pretty cool idea. I’m in the marching band at my school myself so this would be a pretty cool skin to have.

D

Darion Hood

I like it, and I guess that since he does hum a lot of songs, it would totally fucking work. From a Junkrat main and a musicians perspective.

C

Cory Diserio

as a dci member and overwatch fan this shit rocks dude

A

Alex Sines

If anyone have any ideas for anything feel free to reply to this comment! I’ll see if I can fit it in of course I can’t remember all the awesome band stuff so some stuff would help!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom