Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just managed to get Stardew Valley :D Any beginners tips?

• Thread starter Javier Lemuel Quiñones Galán
  • Start date
J

Javier Lemuel Quiñones Galán

Just managed to get Stardew Valley :D
Any beginners tips?

L

Lou Man

Save as much so you can buy strawberry seeds

J

Jordan El-Tea

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kaio Dolgoff

Don’t cut all the grass cause you will need it to feed your animals!

L

Luke Lovelock

Just do whatever you want to do. Explore have fun. Dont follow the piwer grinding guides of how to make 2million by month 4 etc..... it loses its appeal if you account forvevery second in game.

J

James Sims

Make sure you are back before around midnight you'll lose a lot of money otherwise

R

Raul Velasquez

This game looks girly, is it for a guy too??

T

Tavia Yang

save EVERYTHING because you never know when you're going to need a rabbits foot or a prismatic shard.

E

Eddy Nguyen

Force online multiplayer

L

Lou Man

Anyone know how to add bait or spinners to your fishing pole?

J

Javier Lemuel Quiñones Galán

I've gotten about three items with a star. What should I do with these?

A

Adam Andres

1) Always check the calendar for birthday and events. I didn’t think about it till my second year, but I never gave birthday gifts my first year which I should have.

2) Depending on how far away from your house you are, start heading home around 11/12. The game will auto-faint you at 2 in the morning (I’m used to never going to sleep in some of the HM games). Luckily, first time won’t hurt much but after will.

3) Don’t die in the mines (I’ve always left before I do but found out from reading you lose a lot if you die in the mines).

4) Save a few things you grow to help towards your community center or quests since you’ll gain more money that way.

5) Get a solo before you get animals if you can. Cut grass goes into your silo. I got lucky because I had no silo when winter came and had to buy grass for my cows and chickens. I only survived because I found a 10K chest from fishing.

6) While a bit early since you’re just starting, maybe look at the perks you’ll get from leveling your skills. Depending on your playstyle and farm, you might want to research that in advance.

Other than that, have loads of fun!

M

Micahel Bowman Jr.

I'm new to it too and i dont know how find rat and I'm lost

R

Ryne Santos

Don't be like Danny Dinosaur.

O

Omar Hernandez

leave your switch there and run before it gets you and never let you go.

D

Don Walton Jr

Take your time. I tried to maximize every day at first and hated it. When I went slow as hell, doing whatever I wanted, it was a lot more fun.

J

Jeff Vanderpool

Watch dangerously funny on YouTube

J

Jimmy McKee

Don't deal with Joja - ever

S

Shayne Wilson

Is it worth to buy?

M

Matt Vuicich

I just am finishing year 2 and just finished most of the community center. I have done almost nothing with friendship I just make money. I am 85 hours in and am addicted to it. Tips to start make money fast forage and sell

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom