Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just looking for a slightly boosted server me and a few buddies to join any map...

G

Gavin Wood

Just looking for a slightly boosted server me and a few buddies to join any map possibly a starter pack

C

Cody Webb

G

Gregory John Wayte

J

Jonathan Ray

We have a mildy boosted pvp server just started 15 stone pickup

Arknado

A

Alexis McLeod

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Ty McKenzie

Jump on schmidt kingdom mate. Awesome server

B

Bethany Katcher McLaren

I've been playing on here for over a year! Awesome group of people. Stats listed on fb page

R

Rick Maas

AllTimeArk

H

Haim Azulay

Kings Ark Online

B

Bobby Mahaffey

Sons of midgard. Join our Facebook. We are glad to have new members

J

Jeffrey Elmore

SEEKING SEASONED PVP TRIBES

Rag/Island cluster with future expansions (including aberration)

Server built in favor of defending to force more tactical raiding!!

Typically between 10-35 players on 24/7 - NO RULES PvP* - Limited Admin Store with BBS economy

SERVER STATS

5x rates across the board!
Player and Dino stats are ALL OFFICIAL
*Slight boost to Weight
.5 Structure Damage
.2 Egg Lay Interval
x5 Turret Damage
Drops and Fishing yield x5 loot!
x3 Crop Growth
Turret Platform Placement enabled

*Exception: No attacking admins, No crying about PvP interactions!!

Island/Rag cluster, expansions planned.

J

Jamahl Michael

WAR ZONE!! POSITIVE ADULT COMMUNITY PVP!!

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP
Server is still relatively low pop
Zero tolerance on whining
get a great head start on the competition!!
50 slot server
20 players online avg
18yrs + ONLY!!!
New fighting arena just built!
New large-scale warfare arena just built!
frequent pvp events (every day so far)
Password protected (NO TROLLS)
insiding is a banable offense
Recruiting and server loyalty rewards

we now have over 100 members in our group!
several tribes recruiting!
THIS SERVER IS PRE-PAID AND WILL NOT CLOSE/WIPE FOR A MINIMUM OF 3 MONTHS

CHECK OUT THE FB GROUP AND SEE ALLL THE DETAILS ON THE PINNED POST BELOW

M

Mya Suryan

M

Mark Ryan Turcotte

*.2 structure dam during the week.
*Custom Loot table for sky, cave and water beacons .
*Free to play
*Active Community Store, Games and much more.

D

Dakota Lee

K

Kayleigh Jordan

32 player slot NEW Nitrado server

No bullshit, just search, join, and play.

Ragnarok map, Full PvP.

••No rules••
••No admins••

•5X H/XP
•10xT 20xB
•Crosshair enabled
•Third person enabled
•Player/Dino weight 6x
•Crop growth 5x

Drop loot quality at 1.7

The only ones who play right now are us, and a few randoms that just started, Now is your chance to build up.

*****How to Join a Nitrado server*****

On the server list page, make sure you check off “unofficial PC sessions” and then Search for Arkaeology.
Make sure the map filter at the top is set to Ragnarok

It will read as “[US] Arkaeology H/XP5x T/B10x”

Here is our FB group
If you plan to hang out, join us in the group!

T

Tyler O'Quinn

Welcome to The Greek Gods Of Ark.
The Map will be Ragnarok

We are a new group to the list of dedicated servers. Our server has been up since Monday 11/6 and hosted by Nitrado.

We are a 24/7 PvP server. During the week Sunday 10pm est to Friday 10pm est turret damage is (4x), and structure damage will be (0.2).

From Friday 10pm Est to Sunday 10pm est turret damage will be (1.2x), and structure damage will be (2.0), making raiding easier during that time.
Stats
8x gathering
10x taming
5x incubation
15x mature
.3x mating interval

Player stats
1.5x most player stats some 2x
Weight is 15x

Dino stats
Everything official besides weight 20x

Any questions about stats just ask and I will answer.
Join FB group The Greek Gods of Ark

With so many new members to the group of almost 60 members now, we plan to upgrade our server from 32, to 50 or more slots as soon as we can.

R

Ruben Farm

Nuka world

R

Ruben Farm

Pm me

T

Tony Sanders

Welcome to SquareTexas6992. This server is a PvPvE. We will have both pvp tribes and pve tribes.

Currently we are on the Ragnarok map...

4 gather
2.5x xp
7 taming
.8 egg hatching
.2 mature to get imprinting
.4 Dino food drain
everything is slightly boosted. nothing to crazy high.

Rules:
No artifact blocking. No blocking major resource spawns. Cave building is allowed. Cave fliers are on.
No raiding PVE tribes. PVE tribes with have PVE in their name. Breaking this rule will get you a ban.

PVE tribes- Must have "PvE" in ur name. You can not raid other PvE or PvP tribes. You also can not attack any player when out in the wild. Defend you self out in the open, you may be a target by trolls. PvP tribes Are not allowed to attack you. If a PvE tribe is caught raiding or attacking another tribe, you will have to start over as a PvP tribe. 1 base location per PvE tribe.

PvP tribe- Must have PVP in tribe name. No Passive tame killing. If your caught i will remove all your tames for the first punishment. If you mistakenly killed a passive tame record and send it to me. 2 base locations per PvP tribe. No attacking of any PVE tribes. If raiding another PVP no compete wiping of base.

For Admins, we play as legit players. Any admin abusing their power will be perm ban. So no favoritism to other tribes or players or to them selfs. Pvp admins aren't allowed to spawn in dinos to aid them or gain power of any kind. Unless done legitimately. PvP Admins will be raidable. No admin should not use godmode or and commands on them selfs or dinos in a raid or defending. If caught plz record the abuse and I will take care of it accordingly.

If you feel like any of theses rules are being broken please come to a admin about this. In many cases, xbox allows you to make screen shots and videos. It may help you case.
Message me anytime, Tony Sanders if needed. Also Chris is my co-host. He will be admin as well. Please feel free to message us or in game or via facebook, just ask for a admin in chat.

There will be events. There will be fishing event. Dino Fights, Player Boxing, Raid-able Bases, Dino races, and a player choice event.

There is a community center. Located by fucking bay 2. A Dino and supplies LLC market are coming soon . Currencies are being disgust at this time.

(Note: Rules and settings will change through out the life of this server. If you have any concerns please contact a admin.

Starters:
Lvl 150 argy or ptreno with metal hatchet, sickle and pick axe. As well with flack armor, with cross bow and 50 traq arrows.

Plz leave your GT (gamer tag), IGN (in game name) and your Tribe name in the comments of pin post to prevent getting kicked. Also state if you are PVP or PVE in your tribe name. If for some reason you want to start PVP, you will start over.

Add gt SquareTexas6992 for the server. I will be updating names soon.

Dino shop-
Coming soon, with updates on prices.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom