Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just looking for a server or a tribe that's recruiting been trying out a few servers...

B

Brendan Dorado

Just looking for a server or a tribe that's recruiting been trying out a few servers here n there

G

Grant Pepper

On Ya Rag UK! Small friendly real life bunch of friends that are looking for more people to play with! Solo or duo tribes only just changed over to rag map so it's fresh and ready to welcome new people! Moderate boosts and only raiding at the weekends! Feedback on stats will be taken and any changes that need to be made will be! Admin only to remove trolls!

T

Tyler Miller

We welcome you to join our community and enjoy what our server has to offer. Join under PC hosted server and search for Chronic ARK. Our server is boosted and the stats are as follows:
Taming x6
Egg Hatch & Maturing x50
Imprint x10
Mating Interval & Crop Growth x3
XP x10
Weight & Fortitude x5
Everything else is official so guns matter.
2x Weekend

M

Meghan Cobb

are you looking for PVP or PVE? My server has 10 regular players now, would love some more. Nitrado server, 24/7, boosted PVE with PVP games and weekends. We are building on The Center and have the Island and Scorched earth open as well for ascension and wyverns. The plan is to switch one of those to the new map when it opens in a few days.

C

Curry John

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Calvin Schultz

Brendan Dorado come give big game hunter abother try lots of ppl recruiting

S

Sasha Ellison

Nitrado Server 32 slots PvP on the map: Ragnarok and 24/7! Always PvP with only one rule don't kill new spawns! All else goes. So come join build and have fun . Some Stats are Harvest- 7.5, Taming- 15. Difficulty is up so you can get really nice high level Dino's. Only two Admins just help things run smoothly and do dino wipes. So join and try it out!
Server name: ArkX boosted Server 24/7
To join go to session filter type unofficial PC
-Need anything just message me. Also have a Facebook page

K

Kimberly Lauren Morse

I think you would enjoy Cataclym. :)
Admins are friendly, still freshly new.
Lots of room for building.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom