Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just in case anyone was looking for a portable replacement dock

M

Max Spielberg

Just in case anyone was looking for a portable replacement dock

M

Michael Johnson

I've brought 3 "portable docks" designed for the Switch and returned all of them.

Be careful which one you get

J

Juan Martinez

this is a knock off i think the original one is silver and you can find it on amazon

C

Catoy John

I bought the JYS portable dock. Been using it for a month now. Works like a charm :)

P

Paul Toderas

Mark my words : none of these work as the original. The original got a dedicated gate chip that nobody can copy. Even if it feels the same, it's not.

Believe me or not, I don't care.

R

Ryne Santos

I would probably advise against anything third party. Brian Altano from IGN learned first hand recently.

L

Lukas Tubeck

I have one like it and it works fine. Like somebody else mentioned you have to power the switch on first before connecting to the dock. That and it maybe drops the screen hdmi connection for a second or two every hour of gaming. Not a big deal and hasn’t damaged my switch yet. Sure it may be a risk to use third party but it sure is nice for travel to pack it up in a small switch case and go. You obviously need to use an appropriate power supply like the oem or similar. Don’t expect to plug a random usb-c cord into an iPhone block charger and expect it to work.

J

John Garcia

I have one of these. Mine works fine except for hulu. Picture won't ever show but all my games play on it. I only use it when I travel

M

Mark Kinson

I got one its not a bad little thing.

C

Cesar Neg

J

Jay Ybarra

These all seem sus

T

Travis Gossi

These "replacement" dock are killing Switches. Don't be stupid. If it isn't a Nintendo product, don't buy it.

J

Jay Ybarra

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Maiikol Castiillo

Me

J

João Teles

The problem with all these portable dongles are that they dont turn on by pressing home button at the distance.. it turns the console but the cable is like turned off till u re-plug it and fire it to the hmi on tv.. :\

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom