Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just curious. Which world is bigger in terms of exploration and hours of playability....

M

Marky Cantalejo

Just curious. Which world is bigger in terms of exploration and hours of playability. BOTW or XC2? I have both but decided to play XC2 first. Hours into the game I feel like I'm barely scratching the surface especially when i decided to just run past the other monsters on the map to forward the storyline. Haha

J

Jessica Johnson

I beat Zelda in about... 140 hours after genuinely exploring? I'm still 200 hours into XC and not done.

O

Olivia Hajdas

Xenoblade takes longer to complete, both for the regular storyline (approx 45 hrs for botw and 65 hr for xc2) as well as if you want to 100% it (approx 147 hrs for botw and 247 hrs for xc2)
Source: the site howlongtobeat.com, you can look up any game there!

E

Eric Gonzales

Zelda seems to be the bigger world, but XC2 takes a lot longer to beat. Finished most of Zelda in just shy of 200 hours. Just hit 202 in XC2 and I'm not even close to completing.

J

Jason Holmes

definitely Zelda, I got just under 6 hours of xenoblade before it had to be traded, Zelda will definitely be remembered as an all time great but xenoblade will definitely not be regardless of how much it's fans scream, it's appeal is genuinely limited unless you are a major jrpg fan

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom