Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Just curious of the players who use mouse and keyboard, how many of you guys use XIM4...

M

Meaux Vail

Just curious of the players who use mouse and keyboard, how many of you guys use XIM4 for aim assist. I know some of you do lol

M

Matt Josey

I do not.

S

Sean Baker

Aim assist should not even exist on PC.

M

Mark Robertson

Don't

N

Nick Gordon

Is that a ingame setting iv never heard of that.

J

Jared Duran

Fucking knew it

B

Bryant Gump

What is it?

J

Jared Duran

Aim assist for controller is fine they said. I'm buying one right now. Gg

N

Nick Jenkins

I used XIM for PS4, and it fucks you up more than it helps you with mouse and keyboard. Nothing is worst than it slowing you down when over the target. Don't waste the money to get it just for PC,

B

Bernard Straatman

Auto aim mechanics can have an adverse effect by overcorrecting for you

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

I made the switch from console to PC and the learning curve for the mouse and keyboard has been huge for me. Im finally able to run with a fireteam and play crucible without feeling like I'm a giant noob. No way would I use aim assist after trying so hard to get good with mouse and keyboard

E

Eric Kummer

I've had many thoughts about this... especially while running crucible. I find it hard to believe people are just THAT good without some outside help... i've been wondering if there were people using that aim assist though...

A

Alon Satamker

Aim assist on pc ? Wow how bad u need to be to use that

T

Tim Cmn Nguyen

What is xim4?

Μ

'Μπιλάκος τρ'

whoever uses xim i hope they find a horrible end

R

Ronnie Fiddament

Nope, no reason to use xim on PC. If you suck that much and have to use auto aim features your playing the wrong style of game.

J

Jon Story

Bungie will toss you a lifetime ban if they detect it :)

S

Steven Staniszewski

Aim assist has no business on PC. At all.

K

Kiyoko Mori

Never even heard of it till you asked this and had to google it. Why would you need aim assist with mouse and key?

B

Bradon Davis

Didn't even know you could get aim assist

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom