Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Just a heads up DO not recruit jeremy fox to any of your servers he uses the allying...

L

Louise Gibson

Just a heads up DO not recruit jeremy fox to any of your servers he uses the allying ability to come and destroy your based simply because i wouldnt spawn him elevator tracks.

L

Louise Gibson

D

Dave PC Porter

Don't allied with anyone if your admin. Problem solved

L

Louise Gibson

We allied so as they can build at the community area. But thats not the point tho he went salty because i wouldnt spawn him elevator tracks as he couldnt be arsed to go collect the resources for it but he was able to sit and collect resources to build a massive castle as his base. Plus he was a leader of his faction he couldve asked for his tribemates to help in that way. He shouldnt be expecting me to give him the easy way out like

D

Dave PC Porter

So basically a douche. I went prime plus full PvP on my server because of whiners and trolls. Way less drama.

L

Louise Gibson

Yup a douche. I said to him instead of being lazy to go and collect the resources. And to also recruit players that is gunna be active.

D

Dave PC Porter

ADMIN lives matter. We can't and I no longer try to make anyone happy. I finally have admin I trust that help

L

Louise Gibson

Haha yeah i said to him if players seen i had spawn them in for him then they would be wanting the same.

L

Louise Gibson

Well theres only me my brother and a friend thats admins. He didnt need to be a dick. He mustve been on his period shouldve asked if he needed a tampon instead.

D

Dave PC Porter

Prim plus is the way to go man. Lots of grinding keeps em busy.

L

Louise Gibson

Prim+ is still broken also theres still saddles thats not in it and plus u cant get scorched stuff on prim+ 4 rag yet so ive heard.

D

Dave PC Porter

Haven't ran into those issues yet. U know which saddles? I'll check it out later

L

Louise Gibson

Ah and nope not sure which saddles tho sorry.

C

Cheyenne Nicole Clifton

This is the one thing that makes me not miss being an admin. I loved everything else though.

L

Louise Gibson

Yeah like people think because theres admins that theyre expected to spawn everything for people but when we use 1 command for something it kicks up a ruckus.

L

Louise Gibson

And if we refuse they get salty.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom