Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Ive just started playing and am looking for a tribe to join on an official server....

E

Emily Nicole Rison

Ive just started playing and am looking for a tribe to join on an official server. I've tried to join tribes on the server I started playing on but they all say "penis only" anyone have a tribe on a ragnarok server I can join? Or would like to come join mine?

J

Jade Minxie

Prepare for a major spam ahead haha x

C

Chris McClelland

Ya she is correct. They gonna hit you up left and right and then start hitting on ya lol

R

Ryan Larue

That's the opposite of what I normally see on other games! It's usually like "omg a girl!!!"

J

Johnny Rapscalion Pass

No sorry, penis equiped only

B

Brandon Alcocer Seoane

Honestly I don't accept females into tribe because the best tribe mates lose half their brain, functionality and common sense when women are around

J

Josh Gordon

If you don't mind primitive plus this is a good server and plenty of girls on the server. Join Facebook page(
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) if you want to ask questions on there. Plenty of people still building and recruiting

C

Chris McClelland

What i have found is about 80% of tge time females make better tribe mates. They keep shit organized, they grind with out bitching about it and put what the tribe needs done first.

Just saying

T

Timothy Connell

Hahahaha they only like penis for partnering. That's like the most loser thing I've ever heard in my life. Omg it's a girl I dont know How to act whats wrong with people.

M

Michelle Louise Hughes

Lmao I get this I havnt bothered playing for a while coz either no one will let me join a tribe or I just get stupid messages like 'show me ya tits' so I hardly play lmao but I want a tribe to join also! And a server that I can get back onto easily xx

B

Brandon Lewis

I actually don't mind having females in my tribe last time I had one she was awesome and grinding with us even added onto the village style base we had going with a very nice house and tree platform haven't found anyone to play with for me to get back into ark in a long time

R

Ryan Chester

Only 20 comments so far?

C

Corey Sharpes

Oh my god a girl gamer . Quick send her my dick pic. That's exactly what she wants an unsolicited dic pic

J

Joe Seidler

Official sucks...dedicated is where it's at

Z

Zoe Williams

Its not official but i have a pc hosted server on ragnarok pvp let me know if your interested and ill give you some more info

D

David Pearson

Yeah pm me we got a nice alliance going

D

Derek Rogue Gonzalez

Hey Emily, it's been a while since I played on official lol. But I don't mind coming around and helping out if u need it. Usually play on player ded to avoid the alpha tribe bullshit lol

D

Dee Loco

Its funny me and my girlfriend play ark and if im playing on her account helping her level and what not i get 100 inboxes every time like are you a girl got insta got fb and all this shit like damn bro go out and talk to a girl in real life youd have more luck then getting rejected over console i love replying like nah its her bf you desperate fuck

R

Robert Bush

Ceboosted.....best server I've ever been on, you are more than welcome to join me as an equal without fear of harassment, I don't tolerate that bs...

S

Shaun Filczer

Lol you gonna regret that post after about 7million replies

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom