Contact advertising [email protected]

I've just experienced my first time being someones personal pocket healer. Some random...

S

Sam Rae

I've just experienced my first time being someones personal pocket healer. Some random I was in a ranked game with, we won. Next game, he's on the enemy team, my team won. He decided to invite me to his party who had one other person in it and asked if I could continue playing Mercy. Well, six games in a row we won because I pocket healed his Pharah. Beginning of the morning I started around 1300 bronze, I'm now 1587 silver. I know I still aint shit but it felt good finding some steady people to somewhat promise some good games. If ya'll ever need a pocket healer feel free to add me on pc. SpunkySkunk#11167. Feel free to share ya'll stories cuz I wanna hear em.

J

Jerry Allen-Foshee

Nice! I escaped bronze again last night too! :D

L

Luke Schirmer

Feels good to find cool, talented people to play with. If you plan on continuing to main Mercy I recommend you work on memorizing map layouts and making sure to constantly look around at the places enemies may come from. This will help you stay alive - all you need to do is fly to someone away and call it out over comms. So many low level Mercy players don't check their surroundings enough and get deleted every fight by competent flankers. Being up high with a Pharah will help you to survey more of the battlefield - make sure to call threats out to your team if they're about to be flanked too. And remember that you don't need to look at the ally you're healing to continue healing them - the beam will stay connected while you check your surroundings.

M

Maddie Kamui

climbed to diamond by crying in my mic and begging people to let me play genji

S

Sami Ullah

"someones personal pocket healer. " throws game dude !

S

Sami Ullah

oh wait its 1500 sr ? ah then its fine i guess <3

S

Stephen Volintine

I'll be that guy... GRILL! :O

A

Andy Tran

I met a girl like that back in 2000 sr. I mained pharah and she mained mercy. we still play to this day and we're best friends and now we're both masters :)

P

Penny Vázquez

More pocket healers like you. I can do so much more with Pharah when I have a mercy that actually heals me.

K

Kyle Jugo

Pocket healed a Torbjorn on the payload while he had a turret. Payload never stopped moving, and i got to use my ult multiple times,. Never died.

T

Tina Kylie Freeman

Pharmercy is so OP in low Tier! Easy way to climb

T

TJ Villarreal

Keep pushing! I started at 900 sr mercy now im 2600.

T

Tina Kylie Freeman

I would snipe the shit out of you guys! Best feeling ever. I hate pharmercy! Flying cancer! Lol xD jk

J

Joseph Saad

So pharmercy works till about 2400, then people start knowing how to aim

T

Tempest Rogers

This was a nice change of pace story wise. Mine isn't that cool I seem to keep getting placed in Platinum and diamond games though I'm silver and it's pain me off cause people can aim. I'm solo queue but getting in games higher than I should be.

J

Joseph Saad

On a side note im down to smurf with pc players that want to climb

W

Wilma Englöf

I can get you to gold if you pocket me widowmain04 something

C

Cody Selman

I play pharah sometimes and no one has ever pocketed me

T

Tempest Rogers

I once met a Mercy who did that but I felt bad cause I can't aim as Pharah and told them to leave me be

B

Brandon Culley

Pharahmercy is too good. I climbed 300 sr in two days last season using that combo. Good times

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom