Contact advertising [email protected]

I've installed a new AIO, but I'm concerned at the strain on the hoses, I think...

B

Blake Handley

I've installed a new AIO, but I'm concerned at the strain on the hoses, I think they're too short. Opinions? The case is a Lian-Li PC-08 and the cooler is a Alphacool Eisbaer 360

M

Maxi Meed

Oh god , i don't like the bent at all . Please get it fixed asap lol

M

Marcel Kekec

playing with fi.....water

M

Mark Adams

I wouldn’t run that...

D

Det Mer

You kink it and kiss ur cpu goodbye

J

Jonnathon Clayton

Nothing wrong with alphacool, and there GPU blocks for years, they are better at water cooling than any of the AIO companies... might want to let a little stress off the tubing but doesn't look bad

K

Khalid AL-zain

even if its fine (which seems not)
it puts too much stress on ur mind all the time thinking that tube is gonna lose any moment...better fix it just for your own mind peace sake

T

Thomas Currer

Needs to be longer dude its gonna eventually kink my buddy did the sane thing and I told him that and sure enough it kinked

J

Jason Cook

Flip your aio so the pipes and coming out the top

C

Clifton D Endicott

Why did you run the loop through the back of the case

R

Ryan Bloch

I wouldn't be comfortable with that.

T

Tommy Vercetti

That bend issss sketchyyyy bro you def need longer tubes

A

Andrew Pina

Those should definitely not be running through the wire port in the case. The lines should have as few restrictions as possible.

B

Blake Handley

Update (sanity for those with OCD) - I have removed the 3 fans securing my 360mm rad and re positioned it behind the scenes to give more slack to the hoses. They aren't great but much better than the pic above. I'll be looking for a new case as I really want to keep this AIO haha

Passively, the rad cools my overclocked 5820k to 55 degrees max under gaming/mining load haha

A

Aaron McNeal

Ouch!!! That's a BIG nope!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom