Contact advertising [email protected]

I've been messing with the advanced settings on my wheel for about a wk and cannot...

J

Jr Bohlinger

I've been messing with the advanced settings on my wheel for about a wk and cannot figure out where my settings need to be for circuits and Sprint races for very competitive online racing if anyone could give me tips or advice I would really appreciate it, also where should my settings be for drifting when I decide I don't want to race and just want to drift in online free play and what rotation mode do you set your wheel at with the mode button on the wheel to match your settings. also if anyone has suggestions for upgrading the pedals what kind should I get hate the fact the clutch pedal is either engaged or not engaged even if slowly lift my foot nothing like a real life clutch pedal lol

R

Ryan White

Horizon 3 isn't really made very well for wheel users so regardless of settings it'll always feel really janky.

J

Jr Bohlinger

yeah feels like shit on this game unless I'm not on mixed surface or off-road. When I'm on the road it's not bad I've messed with the setting over the weekend for about 8-10hrs trying to set it up for drifting got it better than what it was but still not where I want it to be.. I realized on fh3 you got to turn the feedback down a shit ton that helped a bunch but still to touchy for my liking. I know theres a certain setting to get it damn close cause I see people on YouTube drifting or racing just as good as people with a controller on fh3. if I can't figure it out back to being a motorsports guy lbs. hopefully the next horizon is more like a motorsports driving instead of a arcade feel like horizon has..

G

Gavin Garrity

How much did you pay for it

J

Jr Bohlinger

normal price 250

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom