Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I've been considering whether or not to buy Ark for my PS4! Is it worth it or not?

L

Lee Bethell

I've been considering whether or not to buy Ark for my PS4!
Is it worth it or not?

R

Ricardo Ceja

Yes

R

Robert Fields

duh why u ina group if it aint lol

K

Kenji Gregory

Ye

J

Jeremy Robinson

It's only worth it if you hire your own server

J

Jeff Butwin

It feels like work, but on the playstation

R

Richard Williamson

If your on PC stay there, ps4 is harder, less up to date, and alot douche-yer

R

Robert Allen Wilhelm Jr

Some people say it is good some people will say it is bad it is all opinionated me I think it is worth it especially if you have friends that play it now that does not mean that you need friends that plays the game to enjoy it but I will fair warn you official servers people can be toxic unofficial or your own server or even a private single player would probably work better for you if you've never played the game just saying

T

Tengoo Hutton

Yes not official servers tho

S

Seth Carter

No

F

Fabien Galle

You have so much shit to do in this game, i have 1800 hrs on it and still not bored and always surprised by this masterpiece (Devs are shit tho)

B

Benjamin Paz

Yeah single player

J

James Hancock

Do it

D

Dylan Mallory

I miss old ark tbh I gave up

T

Tengoo Hutton

Unofficial pc session where its at

L

Luis Saravia

Dont do it

A

Aaron Teddy

Tbh Ark starts out as a game then feels like it turns into a job. If you don't have a lot of time to dump into it find a good dedicated server. If you do official servers don't expect to sleep much

J

Jon Brumfield

It's the console equivalent to WoW when it comes to addiction haha! This game will steal your damn soul and make the local crack head steal your GF! If you buy it be prepared for the consequences once you get the hang of it and hook up with a good / decent tribe

A

Alejandro Fasce

I’ve play on official since the game came out till last month and is fun if you are strong enough to go raiding and do pvp but if you don’t have a tribe and you wanna start now is too late. I’m in unofficial rn and I’m really enjoying it I don’t have to worry about been wipe or anything

E

Elliott Steven Holmes

Stop right now, go buy it with season pass. Stock up on supplies. See you soon. Abberation DLC is out on the 12th looks amazing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom