Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I've been advertising my server for weeks and no bites what am I doing wrong and what...

E

Erik Smith

I've been advertising my server for weeks and no bites what am I doing wrong and what is everyone looking for obviously not my server

J

Juan Carlos

Stats play a big role in it

P

Patrick Knilans

Girl recruiting

G

Gabriel Walsh

Not 1 or 2x stats in my opinion. Not many people want stuff that low. Stats like that I’m like why the fuck would I join that. Y not official if I wanted something low. I’m not saying every server should be high boosted and Inf weight just boost it mainly. Hate on me for not playing official and for expressing my freedom of speech but I really couldn’t give a fuck

C

Calvin Schultz

Be creative or just stop blowing ur money and join mine its populated

E

Erik Smith

I have 17x harvest 15x tame 9x exp and player and dino boosts

C

Calvin Schultz

Theres something like 1300 servers out there. I wish y’all would just stop hosting seriously. Everyday more and more ppl are hosting their own and it kills the server pool lol.

J

Joshua Goodin

I started my 20 slot server Friday! I’ve been advertising on FB and I got 19 players today. Consistent 12 playing. Everyone seems to be happy
If you wanna join my server just to see what it’s like so you can adjust yours then your welcome too? Just let me know..

M

Mohawk-mikey Winstanley

No you wasted money....try counting all thr unpopulated servers and realize for your self.....no one joins them.

D

Dan Baum

Make a video

S

Shawn Brooks

To many servers to compete with only do it if u have a few people u know u want to play on it and will play but if you look there is 3-4 servers who have full pop the rest are empty u have to offer something different totally different

E

Em May

Get some girl to post it for you?

J

John Pearce

40+ pick up 290+player level 600+wild dinos tek and element in drops. People cant get enough

D

David Rahe

People are leaning towards servers that have 500+ player lvls and 500+max Dino lvls

N

Nathan Alstad

To many people bought there own servers for the amount of people to play them all. The community isn't that big anymore.

D

Dillon Drummond

If you make it easy tek and OP drops ppl will join

L

Leigh Summers

You can get tek easy on ours and we got custom drops on arklethan

J

Justin Lee

Yea dude there is literally thousands of empty servers at this point. Gonna take ages to get players

A

Andy Barron

Get a pretty girl to post the advert lol. And not one of these fat ones who keep cats or take their profile pics lying down lol a real pretty one and hey Presto full server

M

Mackenzie Matt

Give out free started

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom