Contact advertising [email protected]

It was at this moment Intel knew, HE FUCKED UP!

A

Abdullah Hameed

It was at this moment Intel knew, HE FUCKED UP!

J

John Cooper

i10 should be 50 cores chip 5.0ghz

M

Marc Bourgoin

Heyyo, yeah for production focused builds Threadripper is indeed amazing value and for gamers Ryzen 3 and 5 are pretty darn solid. The i7-7700k is still the king of gaming CPU's even though some folks suffer from thermal issues due to cheap thermal pads for the heat spreader not being the best... Odd that Intel keep messing that up tbh... You'd think they would have learned after Ivy Bridge...

S

Steven Montrell Davis

I'll be sticking with my 6700k for awhile

J

Jonathan Moreno

Jaime Murillo

L

Leula King

game of thrown

N

Naeem Ur Rehman

what are you trying to say ? are you trying to say ur rich and you bought Intel cpu and Nvidia gpu ? what do you own let us see

J

John Ballantine

Although to be honest 18 cores on 1 die is more impressive technologically than 16 cores on 2 dies with 8 cores each.

R

Richie Newton

Hey Hertzin Dak, stop the racist comments. This is your only warning.

R

Richie Newton

Actually nevermind, I'll ban you. Not sure why you have to use slurs. Go be a racist somewhere else.

R

Richie Newton

He's gone guys. We don't put up with racism.

G

Gerald Hartman

its amd so the fire part is rigt

D

Dustin DeCarlo

Every time I've bought an AMD processor that was "top of the line" I was disappointed. Never again.

J

Jeffrey Arnold

I just recently upgraded my "bull dozer" 1090T (1st gen 6-core) to the 1800x, and its absolutely amazing. I multi-task ALOT.. I needed something that could keep up with me, rather than being king of only running ONE task (*cough, Cough* 7700k) - But I am kicking myself in the ass over two things on my build...
#1 - Not waiting for the 1950x (game mode would have made it better than the 1800x)
#2 - buying 2 1080 ti's ... I get over 150fps on most games at max detail with one card while live streaming 1080p60FPS.. And I cannot use the second card in SLI yet until I finish my custom loop. So its baking on the bottom PCI-E slot mining eth (haters gunna hate).

I have had both Intel and AMD processors, Intel use to be the king of gaming cpus's, but now I see it really only being king of one thing - Over priced =P

V

Vince Edward Urias

Stupid meme

M

Mat Thew

intel: less cores higher clocks
AMD: more cores, lower clocks

yeah overclocking is always an option but.. some people just don't want too.

J

Joseph Fantoni

Dimitri Camarda

N

Nat van Noorden

Ryzen is dead

C

Chazz Thiecke

whats ryzen?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom