Contact advertising [email protected]

It’s crazy to think that people have 100s of hours on overwatch and they still get...

A

Andrew Strohbehn

It’s crazy to think that people have 100s of hours on overwatch and they still get placed in bronze. Like how can you keep playing a game your bad at?

A

Angie Yerex

Honestly, no judgement passing at anyone but this absolutely blows my mind. I don't know if maybe I'm just an overachiever who wants to be good at everything, but I just DO NOT GET how people can just lose all the time and have NO desire to get any better.

O

Olivia Maria Gomez

You just.... Enjoy game

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Andrew it's even more Insane to see gold and Silver portraits in Bronze.

C

Christopher Thompson

A lot of people play on low end machines (15 fps, etc.) Or simply lack the reaction time for twitch gaming.

T

Taylyn Anastasia Powers

As someone who has over a hundred hours and I'm still in high bronze, I keep playing because I want to get out of bronze, and...this might come as a shock, but ranked isn't everything. I like QP, I like arcade, I have fun with it.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

I play plenty of games that I'm terrible at just for enjoyment. I mean I'm high Gold here so can't relate as far as this game goes, but sometimes I just continue to do something that I enjoy even just for the enjoyment itself :I "how can you keep playing a game you're bad at?" Just because I enjoy it. That's all.

A

Alain Belanger

Believe it or Not, there are people out there who enjoy playing OW despite not being great at the game.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Same can be applied to any rank below Masters honestly. No need to be an ass lmao

J

Jamaal Okeen Ephriam

Because merit to play a game based on a ranking system is stupid >_>

J

Juju CherryBlossom Marie

I've only been playing for a few months like 5?? Now? And I was placed in silver midway of season 7 comp and then I went down to bronze but I didn't wanna be there bc I knew I could do better I want back up to silver and now doing season 8 I stated in high silver and now I'm working my way up to gold cuz one more game to become be promoted

L

Lin Galini

There are people who never played any other game in their life. Like me. Yet i'm pretty hooked on Ow. So this means i should feel ashamed because i'm in bronze? Wow.

S

Samuele Sussani

I play cs:go.
For 300+ hours i've been stucked in silver (which is the lowest) and the determination of improve keep me playing.

P

Paul Hitchens

I have like 600 hours and I'm in Gold. Been in gold for 3 seasons now.

D

David Goulet

I believe most of the people on bronze are casually playing, have very bad peripherals but they don't really care and just enjoy playing a fps from times to times. I do think however that at a certain level or after alot of comp hours while trying to rank up AND not having the absolute worst comp/peripherals a player still stuck in bronze probally have a leaning deficiency.

S

Steve Lapinsky

It's almost like it's a game people paid for and enjoy playing. Shocker!

F

Finny Demo

my computer can barely run the game lmao

S

Savannah Dey Carden

Lord forbid people actually enjoy playing a game

शशांक पटेल

Have you ever heard of 'The Beast' ??
The guy was bad at fighting games, he realised he was putting more time in games than his friends did and was still worse than them

But if he had a mentality like yours he wouldn't have been known as The Beast
We never would've got awesome moment like Evo Moment 37

L

Linda Appelqvist

I got way too much hours in arcade and custom games. Not everyone plays Overwatch for comp lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom