Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Is this legit

T

Tomáš Czyž

Is this legit

J

Joseph Murray

It will mean so much more going flawless by hard work, practice and a bit of luck rather than paying as you'll feel you've earnt it.

B

Boedy Mills

Fuck id do it for you for way less

P

Paul L. Williams III

What the blithering hell. I heard about it on Destiny Tracker. But never thought anyone would do it.

A

Alex Staves

*Sponsored by Eververse*

T

Tomáš Czyž

Im looking for raid group on bungie finder and only person who is posting someting is this guy with his fucking scam page xD

J

Joe Louciano

R u fing kidding me it is that much?!??

B

Brian Prazak

Almost all the top players do paid carries. The entire destined clan doesn’t paid carries and they stream while they do it.

H

Harry Smith

you do have the quantity maxed out

A

Aaron D La Vene

Jesus Christ this game is cancer

P

Perry Armstrong

There is carry services for pretty much any MMO games idk why you guys are so shocked

Z

Zac Palomo Mayfield

if you're serious come check out my clan, Solus we do carries 100% guaranteed. we are well known that when we do trials people just leave when they see us.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mikal Mokbel

Report this to blizzard so they can get banned! Sick of Fwtis ruining the game for the rest

S

Steven Staniszewski

People whine about Bungie charging pocket change for in-game items that you can get by playing the game, and yet those same people are probably lining up to pay for this, for digital bragging rights.

Morons.

A

Alex Ramirez

Sherpas are super common in the destiny community. It’s not a big deal. Don’t buy it.

P

Perry Armstrong

This is the exact reason I'm glad there ain't a general chat ingame cause all it would be is cunts spamming services and scammers

J

Jared Duran

seen $45 for a flawless run

D

Dhruv Deshpande

Is that amount rite?? 176 million??!

J

Jan Van Laere

Ill give you a free carry with my team if you join the clan

L

Laurence J.S.

Just go on twitch and look for a Trials Sherpa and DM them. They won't talk rates publicly but theres plenty of them out there....and way cheaper.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom