Contact advertising [email protected]

Is this cause of the SSD or something else?

N

Nathaniel Agius

Is this cause of the SSD or something else?

S

Stephen Smith

go into the bios and reorder your boot sequence if you had an ssd fitted that was working and was primary drive before this happened might want to check connections and keep fingers crossed it hasn't kicked the bucket. Though if its a new SSD being installed could be just your boot sequence as i said

D

Djamel AN

yep hard disk Check the cables

W

Will Ford

If u have installed a drive, select Windows boot manager, mine does that if I select my actual boot drive

N

Nathaniel Agius

The SSD was working fine the other day I will try from bios?

N

Nathaniel Agius

What might have been the cause for this

S

Stephen Smith

Boot with a live USB Linux or Windows run a test on the SSD in that might be lucky and its just connections also try a different SATA connection and lead as sometimes its just a dodgy lead if your lucky or just the board connection though that raises other issues then if it is the board

W

Will Carr

Obviously everyone else’s comments are worth doing first but if you are still stuck unplug all I/O devices and take out any disks that are in the Optical Disk Drive

K

Karl Allen

keep tapping del key when powering up and in bios restore default settings then see if you can see the drive in boot options in bios. if you cant see your drive with operating system then I reckon its dead or sata cable or power loose or not plugged in

Π

Παναγιώτης Λάμπρος

In bios change ide to achi at Sata options. I got it fixed once second time I had to format.

K

Karl Allen

But being ide or achi you can still see the drive in bios. if os was installed in ide mode then it would boot loop if changed to achi or vice versa

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom