Contact advertising [email protected]

Is this a good psu?I seen reviews on it saying it's bad…

N

Nick Goo

Is this a good psu?I seen reviews on it saying it's bad…

J

Jason Powers

I have a thermaltake in mine it's works fine.

J

Jordan Harris

Dont skimp on a psu man. Cheap ones lack any protection against damage to your pc if it fails.

A

Alan Ashley

I trust nothing else but Superflower for a psu

P

Paul Allen

Evga

P

Penko Baanov

The litepower series are bad. I've had the 600w model. Go for Seasonic, Evga, XFX. They are with great quality and performance. I am fan of TT. My cooler, case and keyaboard are TT and as i said used to have litepower600W, but this series sucks. Their modular expensive series are ok.

R

Riley Bruff

If the reviews say it’s bad..... it’s probably bad

K

Kevin James Contratto

Backup

C

Clifton D Endicott

I second the don't cheap out on psu, if you go all out on one item in a build make sure it's the psu, I had a bronze recently and switched to a platinum and my frame pacing improved due to better constant power

K

Kyle Alan

get bronze had like 4 5 power outage and my pc worked fine.

K

Kyle Alan

make sure its the tr3 model not tr2

P

Penko Baanov

Got my self XFX TRS 750W gold sertificate for110$ 2 years ago. Great psu with great quality, 5 years warranty, Seasonic's components. You wont be sorry.

K

Kyle Alan

last time i bought a xfx card it got toasted first try

P

Penko Baanov

Theres difference between graphic card and PSU...and XFX's cards are not with seasonic's components. I am recommending their PSU, not their cards. Never had experience with their cards.

W

Waqar Shigri

Corsair

T

Tyson Robinson

Don’t buy thermaltake psus ever

J

Jack Jarvis

I have a 850w PSU that came with a case for £40 in my build and has never let me down. I run a i7 6700k, gtx 1060 6gb, k55 water cooler, 8gb ddr4, 250gb ssd, 2tb wd blue, 1tb WD blue. Case is a nzxt noctis 450. So I guess the choice is up to you my PC performs great and I haven't had any issues at all

L

Levy Korody

Recommend Evga psus great quality

A

Agamjot Singh

EVGA

A

Agamjot Singh

IS BETTER !!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom