Contact advertising [email protected]

Is there some unmarked roads on the map??? I need 8 more to complete them all.. all my...

I

Ian Huett

Is there some unmarked roads on the map??? I need 8 more to complete them all.. all my roads are highlighted as driven

R

Rich Cornelius

I’m down to one road, so fucking annoying

J

Jarrod King

I've got them all and I'm sorry to say you will have to re drive them or zoom in to the map as much as you can to see the tiny grey patches

J

Jarrod King

If not try long driveways if you can find any

J

Jimmy Ervin

I had one small road left for the longest time. Couldn't figure it out. Let my ex girlfriends little brother play and told him to find it. Little shit found it right away. Take a screenshot of your map and post it in the comments. Maybe we can help.

J

Jarrod King

Yeah do it man I'll have a go haha

I

Ian Huett

Cheers guys... yep ive zoomed in everywhere and cant find places ive missed.... only been playin it 1 week so far so its early days for me... just thought I'd ask lol..

J

Jimmy Ervin

Sometimes it just takes a fresh set of eyes

J

Jarrod King

Yeah man try the drive ways and stuff
Or any little turn offs on dirt tracks cause of the gaps in those lines on the map it makes it tricky

C

Cory Doiron

The missed parts will be at the very ends of the dash marked dirt roads most likely.

K

Kyle Oliver

I’ve been missing 1 road for 6 months now...had 3 or 4 friends try and find it as well. Very annoying haha

I

Ian Huett

7 to go

K

Key Bales

None are hidden, all are shown, it may just be a small patch you missed, try zooming in on the map, you can also use the magnifier the xb1 has to help, have a pic, maybe I come take a look

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom