Contact advertising [email protected]

is there any way to reset my progress because i accidently played 2 games on season5...

김해민

is there any way to reset my progress because i accidently played 2 games on season5 and lost 5win-5loss in season 6 and i ended up in bronze and i did 6win 4loss this season and 1050

A

André Reis

F

J

John Calderon

Can’t reset progress, if anything just start building where you are at. Can’t expect to get better by not playing.

K

Kaan Bilge

Your win/loss has nothing to do with your placements, the system tracks how good you play and checks your previous season. My friend finished last season at 2477, got 6 wins 4 losses this season and was placed in 2910

K

Kaan Bilge

If you think 10 wins 0 losses places you to Grandmaster, you're very mistaken :D

I

Isabella Uban

sadly no, the ranking system is kinda messed up and isn't very consistent. check out mulselk's new video for a laugh though!

L

Lewis Fletcher

Now you see why there is really no point of placements.

S

Sami Ullah

even if you start fresh on a new account but you don't have the raw skill NEEDED BY ONE PERSON IN ORDER TO GET TO A RESPECTABLE RANK then you clearly mistaken , for my little grasshopper one much adapt the ways of games like OSU and cs go, to improve thy game and play games like Total war to improve awareness then practice practice

M

Miłosz Rutkowski

Yea just get a new acc easy as that

L

Luna Bellinski

Wins and losses don't mean anything in your placement it's to do with your personal performance. If you got placed in bronze it's because that's the level you're playing at

K

Kaan Bilge

Wtf dude you're from Seoul, Korea. How can you even place below 4500

J

Jay H Kim

Im from korea...been bronze for 8 seasons....

C

Cody Burdick

Gotta git gud, w/l doesn't affect your placement. You'll get there, just keep working at it.

D

Dexter Hyman

wins dont really matter in placements unless it's the first time you rank on an account. On my smurf i placed 3.3k last season then did placements again, lost all 10 playing torb and placed 3,287

M

Mihnea Gogu

git gud

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom