Contact advertising [email protected]

Is Shanghai full of bronze tier players?

J

Justin Lira Aguero

Is Shanghai full of bronze tier players?

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

I mean, they aren’t the best in League, but they’re still pro players

J

Justin Lira Aguero

"Pro players" by making constant bronze tier mistakes?

J

Justin Lira Aguero

No team coordination full hog ult with genji dragonblade

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

They’re still Top 500 high Grandmaster players. They’re playing against worldclass teams and players. For sure, they aren’t as good as any of the team in the League, but going as far as calling what they do “bronze tier mistakes” is pushing it lmao

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

You know when people write stuff like plat chat in the Twitch chat, it’s because of post and comments like these

J

Jasiel Nieves

Hey

J

Jasiel Nieves

Don't discriminate their rank just because they can't win.

T

Tyler Clay

Why don't you go try to join them if you think they're bronze. I'm sure you'll hard carry them in all their games.

T

Tyler Clay

In all seriousness they just aren't at the same level as the other 11 teams. They're good but not OWL good.

K

Katherine Kuroneko

plat chat

J

Jeremy Fernando

What rank are u? For example youre around 3300-3450 then u play against 3900-4100 youre fucked

C

Cody Burdick

They just lack team cohesion. They funnel all their resources into aiding, protecting, and strengthening Undead all the time. Just like in comp, it's really hard to carry an entire team on your back, even with all of them at least trying to support you.

A

Antonio Neto

They arent playing solo queue some of those players are just as good or better than other teams, a competitive organized team enviornment and solo queue are two diferent worlds

M

Mary Gimenez

Undead is insane but I feel like his team mates aren't at his level.
Their first rooster was pretty random, they should've recruited most of miraculous youngster which were known for being the first team to put a sweaty fight against the current seoul dynasty. Good thing they've got new faces, I'm sure genguri + fearless + sky will actually make the difference, they needed to replace their tank line so bad... Rosha is so bad and I feel like fiveking/freefeel could be replaced so I'm looking forwards some good Sky gameplay.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom