Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is it just me or does Skyrim on Switch look really good?

M

Mack Hargrove

Is it just me or does Skyrim on Switch look really good?

J

Jake Robinson

Looks dope

R

Rhadson Mendoza

as long as it is Skyrim. It's always good. Haha!

T

Tim Ceaser

I can't wait

M

Mack Hargrove

Added to my puchase list.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Rumor has it it was being shown running on a debug console with some beefy cables running to it

Hope handheld it's got the juice to play this, as debug consoles are upclocked.

A

Adam Locke

It's skyrim. They could put it on the goddam game and watch and we'd still buy it.

R

Rich Ferree

Looks smooth and fluid

C

Cesare Sidd

Digital Foundry praised it. That's enough

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

VR is over rated. I sort of liked what they did with Resi VII but Skyrim would be dull in VR. I look forward to the Switch version. I tried the 360 version and I have the PS4 version but something about the option to wear Link's clothing has me thinking this will be the version I actually play and beat lol

I

Ignatius Isidore

I will buy it the day it comes out

D

Dillan James Pudmaroff

Are mods not comming to the switch version? I want a pokeball mod like my pic version. Or at least maybe the super smash bros. Pikachu would grant the same thing, I just don't want the link costume being the only thing to offer to the game from them haha

J

Jose Juan Vela Jr.

I just can't wait to play it on the go. It's looking and from what I hear playing good.

E

Edward Rhoderick

Some people say it's weaker than the original Xbox One but really The Switch is actually better in some ways.The ARM CPU processors in the Switch in general are more efficient than X86. The new architecture of the Switch also has a few advantages over the older tech

N

Nicholas Livick

It's just you. Looks better on my Xbox/pc with mods. But it's decent for a handheld version of a 6 year old game.

S

Stephen Waters

It's just you...

T

Tanner Babcock

Yeah it's been released enough for me that I won't buy till the price drops significantly

I

Ike Lavitschke

It looks so amazing to me. especially handheld mode

S

Sebastian Bailey

Looks bloody amazing

B

Brooke Rothschild

It looks fantastic

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom