T

Tristan Casey

Mercy brings the salt

A

Angela Stevens

Your hate makes me stronger ~

Z

Zachary Luminelli

This is hilarious knowing how many people probably have ever asked for a Rez by a mercy

S

Seán Dolan

I'm a mercy main and even I completely understand, really the problem isn't mercy it's her rez, which just needs to be removed and made into a conpletley new ability for mercy

D

Davey Anthony

Joja Horastie

M

Matthew Edward Johnson

Overwatch isn’t just another FPS,

this is just a bunch of whiney whiners as far as I can tell,

if you don’t want Mercy to Rez, pick Winston and concentrate on keeping her away from the team or have a flanking DPS take her down

It’s pretty simple I feel like

I mean I feel like you could make this statement about healers in general

“Oh FPSs shouldn’t have healers because you’re supposed to punish the other team so it’s dumb that if you do a lot of damage they can run away and get healed...”

Hog can self heal himself so much he can effectively run through thousands of health before dying... how is that different than a 150 hp Tracer getting rez’d?

I feel people are way too salty about Mercy and it’s just so played out now,

Overwatch would not feel like Overwatch without Mercy

D

Dave VerHage

This is dumb as fuck ... I don't play mercy but she is a part of the game for fuck sake get good and kill her wow end of story .. ur crybaby bitches a ruining this game I swear .. same for these bitch ass pros I bought the game same as u so ur opinion is no better then mine and vice versa

F

Federico Penna

S

Sam Wakeman

There is a lot of Ad Hominem when this issue is addressed. Attacking the players instead of the argument with a poor rebuttal; "Just get good", when evidentially the best players still find it a complete ball ache.

Overwatch was created around the idea of fun, floating cars, infinite ammo, vibrant colour palettes and short respawn were all apart of the grand scheme, so if the majority of players find it anti-fun to have a must pick healer, their pick being unpicked or even the mains who hate it themselves, no amount of logical fallacies and name calling is going to stop it.

S

Summer Hanson

Am i the only one actaully that loves all the overwatch characters and think the game is fine how it is?

D

Dave VerHage

Letting small amount of people whine and cry till sumone changes a game is fucking horse shit , and someone whom plays a game being a little bitch and whining expecting the makers of the game to change sumthing to make them happy is stupid she's part of the game .. how can I, not a pro ... play against her and kill her and work around her and the game is a blast ... but pros can't figure it out .. bullshit they are just entitled ass hat crybabys

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

Tara Meadowbrooke this is becoming annoying Peter Gomez

C

Connor L. Lewis

The hate mercy's get only makes them more powerful

F

Filipe Fleming

Mercy = cancer

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom