Contact advertising [email protected]

PC In the market of upgrading my gaming room. Just moved and wondering if I can steal...

C

Cody Rock

In the market of upgrading my gaming room. Just moved and wondering if I can steal some of yalls ideas. Money isn't too much of an issue.

Looking for pictures of your setup. =)

And any "must have" items yall bought and wouldn't wanna give up. Like I just bought a chroma v2 mechanic keyboard and love it. First mechanical one I've bought.

G

George Rodriguez

I love Corsair keyboards!!!! But to each their own! I also switch from a razr deathadded mouse to a Logitech g502 and man it is amazing! What all are you liking to get monitor and new pc?

N

Nick de Bruyker

If money isnt a problem go for the BenQ ZOWIE XL2730, its absolutely

C

Cody Rock

I have a nice pc and monitor. I'm mainly looking to supplement them. I just picked up a death adder to replace my Naga and saw my aim increase. I'm 6'4 with massive hands so trying to find a mouse I like isn't an easy task.

G

George Rodriguez

G502 is bigger than the deathadded. I think, but it all comes down to preference I enjoy have the extra buttons I use the third thumb button for melee boiii does it help I have big hands so I can snipe these keys so fast

C

Cody Rock

True. I see these led under the desk strips, cool desk lamps.

Also, is a second monitor really needed? I only listen to music, at best and fb from my phone in between matches yet some folks swear by it.

G

George Rodriguez

Second monitor is life! It will change your whole setup. I have dual monitor. What are your internet speeds like?

C

Cody Rock

I pay for a gig download.

I just don't see a real reason for dual monitors. Such limited applications to me, at least in my mind.

N

Nick de Bruyker

I kept my 2nd monitor for a while then eventually sold it to a friend because i had no use for it except eating gpu

G

George Rodriguez

I usually play overwatch have YouTube on the second monitor, or when the owl league is on I peak over, I have gig as well

M

Mike Sharpe

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom