Contact advertising [email protected]

Im starting to have issues with my pc. For X reasons my Pc will shut down when im...

R

Rida Khadir

Im starting to have issues with my pc.
For X reasons my Pc will shut down when im gaming, but not always.
For example, ill play Skyrim for 10-15 minutes and my pc will shut down and restart on its own. Once it restart, ill re-open Skyrim and ill be able to game for 5hrs even more without any problems or even i wont shut for a whole day.
I read that it might be a PSU problem which i doubt since i have an EVGA Supernova NEX 750G (80 Plus Gold)
Whats going on ??

M

Marcus Ortiz

it could be a psu issue. the same shit happened to me until i switched the plugs around on my gpu.

R

Ryan Craig

There are a bunch of reasons one being heat another part failure need a bit more info on whats going on

J

Jacob Meyer

Following. Having a similar issue but it happens when I play cs:go and h1z1. It will play roller coaster tycoon, cities skylines and planet coaster for hours at a time but cs and h1 it'll restart after 15 minutes. GPU temp at 73 max and cpu never about 42

L

Lloyd Cribb

Had the same problem. With the same game haha. Replug psu power cable and gpu. Do you get a message when your pc has restarted?.

R

Rida Khadir

Ryan Craig
GPU : amd Radeaon R9 390 Gygabite
CPU : intel i5 6600k
PSU : EVGA Supernova NEX 750G (80 Plus Gold)
RAM : 2*4GB G.Skill RipJaws V
Mobo : MSI Z170A Krait Gaming
Storage : Samsung SSD 840EVO 120GB
Cooling : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
Monitor : LG Ultrawide 25"

I

Ishrak Saadman Abdullah

Why actually u really hav to care about that shutdown......

R

Ryan Craig

I would try pulling a stick of ram and running on one for a bit then swap just to eliminate the ram

D

Daniel Pervis

My computer did this recently. I reseated the processor and added some thermal paste and it stopped happening

J

Jason Dudek

Sounds like a short somewhere, or a possible bad case switch.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom