Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm no Zarya main, but any of you out there agree that she needs a bit of a rework?...

I

Ian Rayner

I'm no Zarya main, but any of you out there agree that she needs a bit of a rework? She barely makes a dent. I almost won with her in DM about a month ago(took a break), but last night I got whooped with her until I changed to someone else. I could barely get any kills even though I was lighting others up.

G

Georgia Gowan

You need to communicate with your team to get energy. She’s in a good place right now just requires skilful use of bubbles

W

Will Narramore

I think she's fine as she is. She's got clearly defined strengths and weaknesses, her kit is unique and each ability feels like it has meaning, she has her own place in the meta, and her kit is relevant but not overloaded both within the tank role and within the game as a whole.
She definitely doesn't need a rework.

W

Will Narramore

SPOILERS: I'm a Zarya main with way too much love for her

C

Chaz Olc Martin

What are you talking about? A good zarya is such a hassle to deal with. If she consistently has energy her damage is ridiculous and she gets her ult so often.

J

Josh Hayward

Is this bait or no?

J

Josh Hayward

Zarya is likely going to be a must pick in the new meta.

S

Simon Nøttveit

A good Zarya is terrifying. I carried my way from low gold to masters by playing Zarya.

L

Lewis Woods

The hero isn't the problem in this case lol

C

Callum Woods

Zarya was op when she was able to accumulate 50+ damage at once , she's still op. And you need to have at least 3 competent people playing for her to feel op

R

Rose Rend

I carry with Zarya all the time. She has huge swing potential. Maybe you're rusty or just had a bad night.

R

Ryan Mason

Jerry Chrysostome what is this!?

J

Joshua R Chapa

Teamwork genius

A

Ayelet Saada

Zarya is more than okay , her cooldowns are fine , her dmg is fine , and with a good team she’s a beast , also good against dva , and can get a reflecting genji to back off

M

Marcus Harper

i'm a top500 zarya, she's fine where she is. you can literally carry with her if you're remotely good with her.

N

Nico Labelle

Bruh Zarya is one of the most OP hero in the game lol

J

Joshua R Chapa

Ban op

J

Joshua R Chapa

J

Jordan Kimble

Um.... zarya is great the way she is. Learn to force people to damage you if none of your teammates are aggressive. It can be done. Learn how to trigger dps and enemy tanks lol
-a weirdo with almost 200 hours on Zarya

K

Kelsey Rae Hugunin

She's actually in a great place especially with junkrat and dva being picked nearly every game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom