Contact advertising [email protected]

Im new to this game.....can anyone help me how to choose my main and give me some...

S

Sadman Sakib

Im new to this game.....can anyone help me how to choose my main and give me some valuable tips???
P.s:no "Git Guds"

H

Hayden Miller

Play mystery heroes until you find three to five heroes that feel good to you, proceed to invest tons of hours into those heroes.

T

Trevor Folz

How I found my main is I went on YouTube and just watched montages of different hero's I had a slight interest in. You'll notice that you'll get hyped about certain gameplay compared to others. Those are the hero's that you'll want to main.

R

Robert Aaron Tummons

Best suggestion is really just use QP to sample them all. Watch players who are "good" on facebook if you start to find a decent rhythm on one or two, so you can get some extra ideas for what you can also try doing. Also, push F1 on the character when you have chosen one to get the layout of their attacks and what their difficulty level is based on the stars in the upper corner on the screen.

J

Jo Peace

Pick 2 heroes from each group. Mystery heroes. Whoever looks the coolest. Simple. You'll find a few main characters in like 15+ games.

B

Brandon Larren

Main Soldier. Literally nobody will ever complain if you pick him in competitive.. in almost any comp in all tiers

K

Kat Smallwood

I went down the roster of hero's to find my mains. try out everyone for a game/ few minutes. see which you like playing and play them.

R

Robert Cardenas

Easiest character to get into the game is Soldier 76. His controls are basically every FPS character, so it'll help you get the pacing and feel of the game.

After that, experiment with everyone. A good rule of thumb is to learn one of every class of characters in case your main gets chosen before you lol.

As always (and I tell every new player this), if you hear angry Japanese, run away. You'll know what I mean.

W

William Balgobin

Pick a hero you think is fun, and looks cool. Play that hero, chances are you'll enjoy it more. Also fuck the haters and have fun

B

Brandon Ko

What I did was play quick play and run around with heroes that looked appealing to me. Learn what they do and boom done

W

Will Francis

If you’re going to become a support main there’s 2 main types of support players
Mercy, moira, Lucio (don’t take a whole lot of mechanical aim but they do have a learning curve and are super valuable they keep people alive lol) - most support mains

Zenyatta, Ana
(Very mechanically demanding and harder to play, enable big plays) - people avoid these characters because they take a long time to master

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom