Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm lost have looked all over can't quiet get it to work, anyone have any luck...

C

Cody Webb

I'm lost have looked all over can't quiet get it to work, anyone have any luck spawning a Phoenix on ragnarok? I understand can only be done during a heatwave but is there anyway to obtain them besides going on scorched

B

Ben Meyer

Not yet.
When rag is 100% complete it will be avail.

N

Nicholas Lee Forsberg

No. Supposedly there will be heatwaves when the se part is added to rag, so I'd imagine you'd be able to find it then. But as of right now no

S

Sean Gleason

Spawn it in at night.

L

Lily Grace Dixon

It's not on Ragnarok. They originally said it'd be Scorched only to say thanks for making the map a success. Then in a recent stream they did a poll on whether to bring it to Rag, but didn't make a decision either way.
As mentioned above bear in mind it won't be able to be on Rag until there are heatwaves, unless they change the whole Phoenix taming mechanic which would be a shame!

S

Sean Gleason

I spawned one in at night on Rag....

K

Katie Marshall

If you see it (during a heatwave) and don't manage to tame before the heatwave is over it will respawn during the next heatwave in the EXACT spot it despawned last time. People have built traps over the little ash pile so when it comes back you can tame easier.

J

Jordan Lyne

Lets me spawn em on the dedi im admin on day or night it dont matter lol

C

Cody Webb

No I'm not looking.. im looming for a way to spawn them ive yried and nothing every time about to jump on scorched spawn and transfer it, I run my own server so have commands just can't get it to appear :/

B

Brandon Fuller

cheat gmsummon "Phoenix_Character_BP_C" 150 worked for me at 20:00 night

E

Emma Salisbury

Yes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom