Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm glad that mercy is getting nerfed, the other supports will be played more. Do you...

J

Jaroslav Koutník

I'm glad that mercy is getting nerfed, the other supports will be played more. Do you agree?

R

Rodney Radz Galletes

She was already nerfed right?

R

Rodney Radz Galletes

I mean, Some people take so long to respond :p

M

Matúš Lengvarský

Delete her. Best balance option.

R

Rodney Radz Galletes

I mean, Some people take so long to respond :p

E

Eyad M Ejeilat

She is useless lol

B

Brent Hazelton

Nah, then theyll move on to crying about discord

S

Silvia Paolelli

When moira will be nerfed?

J

JJ Underwood

Terrible

R

Ryan Wegrzyn

zen and lucio will rain supreme!

F

Francesco Brocchini

Yeah

P

Paul Usher

meh! I play them all anyway, I prefer Moira now

R

Reece Rhaegar Elvaryen

Exactly

R

Revan Renaldi

I am very glad she is nerfed, but considering the implication I'm a bit bummed out. The reason OWL has shown us Widow, McCree, Junkrat and some more is because Mercy is there to pocket them. Without her, we might go back to the mirror dive meta that I truly hope won't happen

D

Drew Franko

Lucio Lucio......I am just glad that now she will Be on same.level as other supports she is still super viable just not a much pick every round

G

Gabrielle Hoyte

People literally say this every time she gets nerfed. It doesn’t happen. Who cares about her ult? As long as Mercy keeps her staff which provides steady healing, she’s will ALWAYS be a highly picked character.

N

Nico Labelle

As long the Rez is still there she will always be picked, unlike Ana she takes no aiming to heal and the rez will always be a OP ability that can change the tide of fight.

A

Angela Stevens

The Dev team is soooo convinced nerfing Mercy is the same as balancing the Support Meta. They already gave Ana a small buff, give one to the others with the exception of Moira. She's fine where she is.

A

Angela Stevens

I genuinely like the other supports but Moira is the only one comparable in healing efficiency.

B

Brendon Alexander

Mercy has been nerfed before, yet people still use her. The other support just need a boost, THEN they'd be played more. For example, Zen's movement speed desperately needs a buff. If Sym's turrets became healing turrets, then she'd be used more, etc. Nerfing tf out of Mercy won't change the pickrates of other supports that suck in comparison to Mercy. In fact, the only medic that's just as good as Mercy, is Moira.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom