Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I'm brand new to this game just got it a few days ago I want to progress in it as much...

N

Nate Graham

I'm brand new to this game just got it a few days ago I want to progress in it as much as possible is there any tips or possible YouTube recommends I could look at thank you in advance

W

Whitney Cash

Idk if youre wanting to join a server of stick with official but i run a server that has plenty of helpful people. Isnt highly boosted so you wont be lvl 100 within minutes. we have a facebook page where you can ask any questions and if theres an answer someone will answer you.

A

Adam Nivison

Get the app dododex and/or SA Companion app. Look up anything you have interest in on YouTube. Nooblets is decent as for channels. Can't remember the others right now.

A

Adam Nivison

And Google everything. Lol. This game takes research.

M

Mark Gato Williamson

Neebs Gaming on YouTube

R

Richard Morris

Get your settings right

R

Richard Morris

And neebs gaming..

J

Jade Minxie

This guy has a video for everything ARK Survival Evolved:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and to get your single player settings altered to how you wanna play this guide shows u what u wanna put up or down
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
x

J

Julio Nd Nadege

Neebs Gaming

D

Daz Barter

Alot of YouTube ark is out dated where things have changed so check when things are uploaded and if there's a more recent upload of what your searching for go for that

M

Mark Biloff

Sent u pm

J

James Hall

Neebs is funny.for learning id watch Syntac or Sl1pg8r .few others do specialty stuff but those 2 keep you interested for the most part.

L

Luciano Sesti

Apps: ark companion / dododex
YouTube: nooblets / Fresonis

B

Brian O' Neill

Neebs for a laugh but see rower or noob lets to learn

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom