Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'll admit up front that I have not purchased DLC. My one character seems maxed out at...

J

Jim Eubanks

I'll admit up front that I have not purchased DLC. My one character seems maxed out at level 20 power 300. The only things I (think) I have not done are win at the Crucible (because my aim is all over the place), and strikes because my poor Titan has no friends. Nightfall seems unavailable. The gist is, I'm bored. There's been nothing that said, "you're done, chill and repeat." Yet it seems all that's left is to repeat. Am I wrong? Have I missed something?

J

Jared Duran

Lfg websites. Do raids. Get aids. Bungie killing us

D

Donnie Evans

I happen to find the raids fun as fuck! I'm not 335 maxed yet but even if I was, I really enjoy raids. It feels very dark souls to me, so many secrets and remembering. But it's definitely all up to preference

A

Andrew Mahaney

U dont need friends for strikes, it autofills ur team

T

Travis Neal

I've gotten bored with the game as well. I'm level 25 at 300, I have the DLC. This passed week, I've only played to wind down, after played something intense, like Cuphead.

J

Jeremy Chute

Nope you didn't miss anything. Repeat the same crap over and over. The new dlc is out but it won't change the fact that you'll have nothing to do in 2 weeks

J

Jim Eubanks

Well, maybe it's meant to be. Joined a raid. While shooting, the game kicked me out with the sound of my gun a never ending repetition, until I used the task manager to put it out of my misery. I'll probably get the Quitting Penalty.

J

Jeffrey B. Shuflin

If you're not playing strikes, the raid, or the crucible then yeah, you're done. Ill team up with you to run strikes and you just gotta keep at the crucible, eventually you'll get better. NA server JustJephrey#1580

J

Jim Eubanks

Nightfall popped up as an option. I tried. I died. I saw one other player heading in, but then I was alone. Somebody gave those aliens steroids. I wasn't expecting that. Fun, but deadly.

P

Patrick St Leger

Get some friends

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom