Contact advertising [email protected]

If supp mains complain about healing team or crying becuse some1 use "i need healing"...

I

Igor Jędrys

If supp mains complain about healing team or crying becuse some1 use "i need healing" even if he lose 50hp they shouldnt play supports

T

Tongsen Su

Thank you! Only then I'll finally get to play Hanzo

R

Rebecca Sophie Adams

Yeah i never understood that, if someone says i need healing to me i won't get mad, even if they've only lost 3hp. it informs me they have lost health in case i didn't notice.

J

Jakub Zeus

When team have good support nobody click *i need healing* ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D

Dylan Floyd

It's when people spam it over and over even when there at full health is when I get mad.

B

Brandon Lyman

Believe me, as a TF2 player, I am quite used to people calling out for healer evert few seconds.

C

Chris Hayward

When you spam "I need healing" as you seem to do your best to hide from your own support trying to get even an inkling of an angle on you, maybe you shouldn't be playing offense.

S

Sam Wilkinson

I'd sooner someone use "I need healing" because it gives me their direct location. Much easier to find than when someone is just shouting at me for healing down the mic.

R

Raimone Gresham

DPS main?

K

Koala Chan

i need healing *spams*

M

Marius Sificus

What's more triggering as a support is that moment when you get NO PROTECTION but after the fight is done "Why didn't you use Valk or Nano on me or heal to get the fight going?"
I mean, serious?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alice Leclerc

What about say "I need healing" when you REALLY need it?

T

Travis Hagy

More posts from Igor the troll

S

Susanne Lindström

Idk, if you spam i need healing everytime you lose a little health, I won't even react to it anymore. I'd say only use it when your healer clearly isn't noticing you.

S

Stephanie Fufu Lody

On the flip side if you'rr a flanker and yont know you should be returning to the ppint where the healers/tanks are or finding health packs and not expecting ypir healer to come to you you shouldn't be playing dps.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom