Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I would love to welcome all OVER THE AGE OF 18 to our RP, Nitrado 32 slot, The current...

C

Craig Heslin

I would love to welcome all OVER THE AGE OF 18 to our RP, Nitrado 32 slot, The current main map is Ragnarok, clustered with a 20 slot abberation server, PVE server with PVP based events! This server community has been open and active for over a year now. We are now on a Nitrado Unofficial PC server where we have separated into 5 Kingdoms with Kings and queens voted in by the people of each Kingdoms . We strongly advise our members to run their own RP/PVP/PVE events as well as participate in the admin events. We also have a currency in the server called Berry bush seeds (AKA: BBS) We hold several events through out each week and we also hold auctions where players auction off dinos and blind boxes. Events are endless. Our server is ever growing and ever evolving. So come join us in evolving MedievalRP! If you are interested in joining us in our ever-growing server please be sure to join our page. Upon approval you should read our Rules and our RP rules before posting. Then you must post accordingly. I assure each and everyone approved will be welcomed with open arms. (This is not a server for hardcore PVPers/ Structure damage is disabled) For any questions please pm: Dakota Abernethy Austin Durka Donald Lindhe
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Craig Heslin

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom