Contact advertising [email protected]

I would love to see a healer that steals enemy health, and can use that health to...

H

Harrie Rose

I would love to see a healer that steals enemy health, and can use that health to insta heal allies.

V

Vynyl Shiro

Hm. A DPS/Healer with 150 HP, steals HP from the enemy and stores it, the abilities can either be able to toss that stolen HP on yourself, or on an ally much like Zarya's bubbles. The ult being a huge AoE HP siphon that heals the entire team within that space as well as yourself, similar to Ana's grenade minus the recovery bonus. I'd play that.

S

Sabrina Fox

Some vampire healer damn

A

Alanaroo Marinara Beraud

I'm actually a loser with a hemomancer overwatch oc that does this.

S

Sara Jean

i like this idea!

C

Chris Johnson

When I first played symettra, I thought her turrets sucked enemies health and would use it to heal team mates when they walked by lol

T

Terry Chan

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Leslie Bloodletter

Yeah it would be nice if one of its effects were the ability to gain stacks based off how much it stole. Then based off a certain mechanic would put those stacks unto a tank or someone so something like 2 stacks multiples into 4 when passed onto a player up to stack of 20. Then every 10 stacks reduces cool down of ultimate.

L

Leslie Bloodletter

It would also make a unique character in overwatch thanks to the technology of overwatch. The characters would have had been sickly in the past and frail but through their determination and know how came up with life altering sciences to maintain their life.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom