Contact advertising [email protected]

I will walk you through some'standard procedures

Alexis002

Do you have a method for us to know how you train? The majority of
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
people don't train for GWD until they're at level CB 100, which is usually in 10 man teams. Three things: Being visible is the right word. Torag's will not help and you'll need karils/d to hide. Would you be able to use RS Wiki just a LITTLE? (E.g. your quest-related questions... as well as the equipment requirement ...)

Runescape continues to dc me. In other words, i sign into lobby, attempt to go into one server, and you know what? I can view my stats, stuff and chat, but the rest of the screen appears blank. Nothing loads after that and I sometimes see it dc me in the lobby . What is it.

I will walk you through some'standard procedures' items. According to me, the black screen issue is caused by the older versions of Java. Have you upgraded Java? Are you using the most recent version of your web browser? If you are experiencing issues with you update Java and your browser does not fix the issue, please provide the following information so that we can provide more assistance Which operating system do you have? What browser are you using? Have you ever had the chance to play Runescape before? You can also modify the graphics settings prior to entering into the game. located in the upper right-hand corner of your login screen.

Magic, for instance.. However, it's very slow using this method. Purchase elemental (fire air, water, earth) Bstaffs.. (9kish per) and then alch them. They can alch for 9.3k per ea.. After the nats price it's still between 100 and 150 gp, for each alch... Each alch yields 63 exp or
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
more.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom