Contact advertising [email protected]

I tried asking in a thread but no one could explain to me so ill post it as its own...

E

Erik Guttormson

I tried asking in a thread but no one could explain to me so ill post it as its own thread. I see a lot of cops v hoons on here, what is it? How do you play it?

B

Bailey Jones

Basically half of the people are police and half are hoons. The hoons drive around a certain area e.g. Byron Bay and if the police catch them going above the speed limit (changes depending on what the leader decides), or dangerous driving (burnouts, driving on wrong side of the road, driving through a roundabout then they are pulled over by the police and can either run and if they are caught when they run they either change to a cop or have to hop in a slower car (once again depending on the rules.) Normally if the person just pulls over the rule is 3 times pulled over you become a cop. It all depends on the leader and what they decide but that is the general gist of things.

A

Arky Saeed

Set speed limits no burnouts driving on wrong side of the rd running from cops stop signs wreckless driving etc usually 2 cops rest of the lobby are hoons get caught doing any of that gotta pull over 3 tickets you end up a cop

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom