Contact advertising [email protected]

I think ima get a used gpu I can't wait anymore what's the most I should spend on a...

T

Tre Brooks

I think ima get a used gpu I can't wait anymore what's the most I should spend on a 980ti I see some for $499 on ebay

M

Michael Schwarz

Personally, i wouldn't pay more than 325 for a used 980ti. Even considering the current inflation.

C

Carl Cabrera

That price would’ve gotten you a 1080 on Black Friday :/.

Honestly I’d wait and hope for some sort of drop. GPU prices these days are insane.

You’re gonna shoot your self in the foot if you spend that money and find out later on an even better card is now for sale cheaper.

D

Donovan Broeland

Eh I mean your two choices are wait until prices drop or shell out way more money than you should on one it's kinda a lose lose situation

A

Anthony McCauley

Just wait. If I can wait, you can too. "Cries in low-med settings"

F

Francisco Guevara

Just wait a couple months and all the miners will be selling their gpus at low prices

M

Mickey Samardija

get sli titans fuck it

J

Jordan Miller

Look in your states craigslist

J

Jordan Miller

Fuck eBay

J

Jarryd Martin

you could get a 1060 6gb for less

M

Michael Braddy

The most you should spend is $300 bucks

R

Richard Philips

499? unless prices have jumped up that seems very high

R

Richard Philips

omg I just just checked USA ebay, the price has gone up indeed, 200 dollars!! miners have fucked gaming

A

Andrew Hurt

I have a 970 i would sell

B

Bennett W. David

Time to get on Nvidia NOW. AT least I ordered my 1080TI just before the inflation.

K

Kyle Hernandez

Always check local deals. I just picked up a brand new (sealed) EVGA 1080 Ti SC2 for 300 bucks on my local Facebook market.

M

Mikkel KD Dreiager

got a 1080 for sell 600$ only a month old

C

Chris Treubig

Keep your eyes open and on all the sites, *supposedly* nvidia has a shipment of gpu's that should be coming soon. The biggest issue is that they ship by boat which can take up to 60 days to get here from China with customs and all that involved, so even if they decided right now to make a bunch it would take a while for them to be in the market. Also what people aren't realizing is with new architecture coming in the near future, they don't want to produce a bunch of current gen cards that would A) sit on shelves when new architecture comes out and/or B ) flood the secondhand market twice as much as they already will if mining suddenly losses it's popularity/profitability which would give people more incentive to buy used than to buy anything new. Nvidia isn't hiking prices, they're making the same amount they always have, it's retailers who make X amount over msrp. Also a majority of the hiked prices on newegg and Amazon are form 3rd party sellers in their marketplaces and not from them directly. Your best bet right now is to watch nvidias site like a hawk since they're still selling reference cards for regular prices and will be the first to be stocked.

S

Senura Attanayake

I saw someone that sold one for 380$.. wow that was cheap.

S

Steven Justice Tomes

I got my 1080 for 550...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom