Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I swear to god People who pharamercy are some of the worst teammates you can get....

K

Kenzie Long

I swear to god People who pharamercy are some of the worst teammates you can get. Pocket mercys who only heal pharahs , only rez pharahs, get toxic as shit if you ask nicely for Mercy so you can Heal properly . Get toxic as shit If you ask them to combo with you . Just I can't stand it . Then if I play mercy I have more pharah players screech that they need healing ( because they want a pocket healer instead of an actual good healer ) I have 3 days worth of hours on Mercy (4 days on genji and 2 on reaper so not a one trick or even a Mercy main ) I HATE Pharamercy

K

Kristi Meadows

I've logged like 350 hours on mercy. I don't pocket pharah. I use her as an escape and a way to get line of sight on my whole team. I res tanks that can protect me .

P

Pericles Underhill

Yay. 1/3 of the team is flying and attatched at the hip being useless because their Pharah can’t hit a fucking thing. We love this don’t we?

P

Pericles Underhill

To be fair. In the blue moon moment I will play a mercy, I’ll slingshot off of Pharah and maybe heal her and boost attack if she can aim worth a shit

P

Paul de Bruin

Im a Pharah main, but also have 230 houra on mercy, so i understand the struggle Mercy's have, i just look for healthpacks cus i assume the Mercy is busy, i always log in with the same mercy player into comp.

E

Emily White

I love pharmercy so good.

S

Shivam Pathania

i hate pharmercy in enemy team and my team wont pick any hitscan and just wanna play symmetra and junkrat

N

Noe Chavez

It's better in higher ranks, a good pharah doesn't need a pocket.

N

Nick de Bruyker

Its pharmercy*

P

Philip Pace

Lets sink this ship

R

Rytis Palionis

As a pharah main i just kindly tell my mercy to heal the team instead of pocketing me. I just press x once in a while and thats it :D

K

Keshia Patena

Honestly. I hate Pharmacy so much that at one point I hated all Pharah players
They all would EXPECT me to automatically pocket them, and get really toxic if I didn't. Even if I was solo healing, they would EXPECT me to heal only them, and get mad if I didn't boost them >.<
"Yaddda, yadda, META"
I don't care.

K

Keshia Patena

No to mention... it seems Winston can jump higher than Pharah can fly. Id MUCH rather pocket a Winston who actually saves me more than Pharah ever has.
I love Winston <3

W

Willis Thompson

I've never met a Pharmercy duo where the mercy didn't heal everyone else... Lol

S

Scotty J-Asylum Tarantino

so much crying over this game holy fuck

P

Pericles Underhill

We did this in comp and won 5 games in a row, but the rest of the team was within range and actually worked together. She wasn’t constantly attached to my hip. Only for the tank pushes to the point, clearing the point and having your tanks and DPS flank from both sides. It’s great where you actually make a play of it

A

Adam Mueller

If you are having problems with Pharah, just fight where she cant get to you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom