Contact advertising [email protected]

I Suggest Both A Brand New Quest And Room.

starding

Although a number of the higher Hats may seem like a great deal of
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
xp, it has taken me several hours to get my 300 kills. My greatest number of kills in 1 hour is approximately 60, so it might equate to about 30k xp an hour which is substantially slower that Red Chins even with the maximum hat. If you already have searched chompies until you would go Huntz, the oge who gives you the hats, and he'd give you a lamp with the xp you've earned in it.

Some Time Ago I Had A Topic About Dyes And It Was Closed For Breaking Rule 5. Well I Am Here To Describe That Issue Somewhat Additional To Show You That It Just"Can" Happen. Ok, We All Know There Are Different Colors Of Clothing. Well How Can They Get This Way? Colored Dyes Of Coarse. Before I proposed A New Skill Or Addon To Crafting Using Dyes To Color Clothes And Leathers. No Longer Do I Suggest That. I Suggest Both A Brand New Quest And Room.

You Talk To The Bank Official In Fally who is inside bank and he tells you he needs you to re-dye all the banker outfits grey because they're losing colour. You accept and u need to discover a speed to redye them. You WIll Need To Go To Aggies House In. Draynor Village. She Is The One In The. How Does She Do This You Ask, She Has A Secret Place Whose Location Is Unknown And Whose Entrance Is Your Wardrobe In Here HomeNARNIA lol. What You Will Do Is Ask Her How She Made The Dye Once You Complete The.

Start Point: Lost property of Guthix (new additional for quest islandit is where the final battle of this war 200 years ago occurred and zammorak and saradomin were made to abandon runescape and never set foot on it again). To start: Talk to
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
the Guthix Archeoligist Instructions: 1. Speak to the Gutix Archeoligist, he will tell you that he has discovered something in the floor but it's extremely large and still deep in the ground. 2. Catch your spade and use it on the digsite (you are going to have to do that 5 times before you can grab & pull the artifact out. 3. Once you have dug out the artifact the archeoligist instructs you to take it into the Head Guthix Architect.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom