Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I see TONS of PVP build stuff, but any of you hard core PVE peeps have any recommended...

D

Danny Vaughan

I see TONS of PVP build stuff, but any of you hard core PVE peeps have any recommended builds for raids/ strikes? Trying to figure out what I want to do with my hunter/ titan

A

Alex King

You can do pve with almost anything. I watched a team finish the raid with the warlock rift Ally Arc soul only

C

Christopher Thompson

Honestly i think any handcannon is good prefurably one with increased reload speed or increased dmg something like sunshot, crimson or better devils hands down cant go wrong with a sins of the past for power slot or swords are allways great origin story is probably one of the best pve auto rifles for kenetic slot everything here is just my opinion and i got no idea about titan or hunter, warlock is life.

C

Christopher Thompson

My devour warlock kit is Origin Story, Sunshot, Sins of the past with the new exotic warlock gauntlets that boost melee range reload speed and handling, end goal would be to have the gauntlets that increase melee dmg after every kill.

D

Danny Vaughan

Yeah my lock is using the reload gaunts as well, thinking ill go with Actium war rig, rallying barricade, double pulse grenade for my titan

For my hunter i like the tether arrow, but I want to be sure I'm bringing the most utility i can to the raid

C

Christopher Thompson

Tether is the most useful in the new raid layer becauses of the amount of vex grouped up and good orb for your team unless you have celestial nighthawk tether is best

M

Mark Andrews

I can hop on a discord and talk you through my preferred and why for all classes. Also some alternative setups if you don't have the "best in slot" item. Add me on EU battlnet: Thr33cUK#2677

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom