Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I need help with which Anker power bank. Which one will charge the switch the fastest?...

C

Christy Valentine

I need help with which Anker power bank. Which one will charge the switch the fastest?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chris Howard

...I would like to know as well

C

Christy Valentine

After submitting this post I have almost decided on thus one. I know its the older version but the new version is double the price. I like that it has USB c input and USB c output.

J

Juan Carlos Gil

I use the imuto usb-c 30,000 power bank. Had switch down to 5% connected and never died until the power bank died.

B

Bonnie Cheung

Which ever one has the highest mAh and make sure to choose one that has power delivery support in the title, it allows u to play and charge at the same time

D

Dane Brooks

R

Rory Pfeifer

STAY AWAY FROM THIRD PARTY QUICK CHARGING TECH.

They have been shown to ignore a lot of USB safety standards, and can completely destroy your Switch.

The Amp hours does not equal charging speed. The amps on the USB ports are what determine the charging speed. I think 5 amps is the best you can do for portable power right now.

C

Carlos Silva

Anything 2.6A or higher will charge while playing, 1A-2.4A will charge while sleep, and my preferred is 3A to charge. I use a power bank that is 3A output and adds double the time to my switch while undocked if plugged in around 70% or less. It charges up to around 90-95% depending on the game with medium brightness then discharges normally on its own battery. Make your own decision on powerbanks as long as it’s 2.4A or higher while playing

J

John Gomes

This is what I'm gonna be using once it arrives if it does lol.

T

Tony Billingsley

Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD with 30W Power Delivery Charger, Portable Charger Bundle for iPhone X / 8, Nexus 5X 6P, LG G5 & USB Type-C Laptops (e.g. 2016 MacBook) Power Delivery Support

T

Tony Billingsley

Type C has 30w output. Only one I would use.

J

Jack Barrera

I prefer the Razor Power Bank
Has a function on how much output a device requires to charge
And Razor is a trusted brand.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom