Contact advertising [email protected]

I just want to know people thoughts. Is mercy still a must pick? I tried playing...

G

Greg Howe

I just want to know people thoughts.

Is mercy still a must pick? I tried playing Moira and was able to do fairly well however someone started throwing on my team because we didn’t get a Mercy. I can’t play the current mercy due to her new play-style as I’m not comfortable with her

But seriously what do you guys think? I just want to know some opinions

J

Jaydin Keen

Its not that much of a nerf

S

Samin Hossain

I dont think so anymore, ever since the moira release i rarely see mercy being played any more, at least in my rank (diamond), plus the 2 second rez just further destroys mercy but hey she is still the most potent and consistent healer imo

S

Samin Hossain

Maybe ana beats her in potency but consistency 100% mercy is the best

J

Jahmai Shokio Williams

"I can't play Mercy due to the nerf."

Actually how? The nerf literally only makes it so that you actually have to consider positioning before you do it. That's it. Don't dive into an enemy team to res. Tell your team to cover you while you're pulling one off. That's it. Is that so hard?

C

Christina Lyle

I dont have a huge play style change on mercy and still prefer to solo heal more on her if no one wants to 2nd support

B

Brandii McLeod

Mercy doesnt define the meta like she did before the nerf. However she is still a very good healer and is still great value. The only thing to remember with the new mercy is that you cant go in for those risky rezzes like most mercy players did. The long cast time and slow makes the rez ability a higher risk to get the value. If the person you are trying to rez is too far out dont do it. If you as the Mercy have to be put in a spot where you will die to rez someone dont do it. Just be more cautious of your movements, positioning and also the positioning of your team and the enemy team

S

Sam Tanner

Honestly you’d have better stats on mercy if you didn’t pull out your gun so much. I get protecting yourself and getting necessary kills, but use your time to damage boost your allies. Having no damage boost with 10k healing is bad, ontop of you only have one rez even though you get a free one with ult so there should be a few more there.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Not a must pick but still usable

E

Eli Black

She should be picked majority of the time bc of her ult

D

Dingo Collie

No moira can easily fill her spot

D

Dingo Collie

And if your moira is good enough you wont be missing rez.

G

Greg Howe

Thank you everyone for ur opinions.

M

Michael Albrecht

G

Gabriel Hamilton

Those are a bunch of babies. Hopefully they get a long sentence or season ban

S

Shaun Spragans

She's still the most consistent support when it comes to straight up healing but the other supports offer abilities that are most consistent in helping out the team (i.e. speed boosting to the objective, sleeping people and making them vulnerable, adding more damage) so I wouldn't call her a just pick anymore since as good as (almost) instantly bringing someone back to the fight is the other healers have more useful tools to assist in team fights that require less risk

K

Kasia Gurtowska

In my opinion Mercy is not must pick, I played Moira yesterday and I did more than our Mercy (like golden healing and kills and objective time lol). Mercy is very good support with lots of healing and great ult (I don't mean u can rez faster on ult, healing few teammates in one moment is very nice) but playing without her isn't something hard

A

Alex Vincent

To some people, Mercy will always be a must-pick. These people are commonly referred to as "stupid".

R

Riley Field

Nowadays literally no one plays mercy the nerf killed her lmao

A

Assaf Vaqnin

I think any support character can be sufficient if well used. I've seen plenty of Mercy players sucking and being unable to solo carry, plenty of Lucio who were able to give great support. Granted it's easier with Ana and Mercy.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom