Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just opened 69 core crystals, 17 common, 49 rare and 3 legendary. I used Morag with...

T

Trevor Verhelst

I just opened 69 core crystals, 17 common, 49 rare and 3 legendary. I used Morag with luck 489 and I didn’t get a single rare or even 4* blade. WTF?

A

Adam Thielen

Did you use boosters?

A

Adam Andres

I got 2 on her so far; one of you count just the ones she’s opened that isn’t her main.

S

Sarah Buckley

Following

J

Jessica Johnson

It's all luck. Don't release any if you have the room, if you release them they go back into the pool of available blades.

B

Brian Foster

You have angered the RNG.

C

Chico Del Corro

Better to equip luck boosting regular blades first. Bump the said character's luck to 700+, equip luck boosting accessories, and most importantly u have to know which rare blade you want to unlock so u can use the corresponding elemental booster. As much as possible, open it from zeke, morag and nia. I got all rare blades at around 170 hours in the game (well i was doing a lot of sidequests)

C

Collier Godfrey

Hello darkness, my old friend.
I’ve come to talk with you again...

S

Steven Kaminellis

do you have the kasandra blade on anyone like do you have her equiped on anyone?

S

Solaris Lee

Isn't the luck stat for critical hits?

A

Andrew Courser

luck is just for evading debuffs for your characters. i dont think it does jack for getting rare summons.... at least i cant tell any difference.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom