Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I joined this page in the very beginning. I have been happy every time someone has...

A

Amy Hicks

I joined this page in the very beginning. I have been happy every time someone has gotten their Switch! It's my turn now!! I just preordered this awesomeness!! I'm so excited and I can't wait for it to arrive!!! This was also the best priced bundle I have found. The colored joy cons make it way more expensive.

T

Tawana Mills

Enjoy!

J

Jeff Hannon

I've loved every second of owning one, I hope you do too! Enjoy it!

T

Todd Schockemoehl

Yay

D

Dave Moffett

Very nice

T

Thomas Pride

I got color joy cons on lauch wanted to get yellow jon cons but sold out i have 11 games now and pro controller pre order splattoon 2 pro controller

M

Michael Joiner

I'm curios how the color joy cons made it more when the price of the system is the same

A

Amy Hicks

I want to say that toys R Us is the only one who has the color ones at $299 but of course they are sold out.

R

Robert Harvey

Not a bad price for the bundle, well worth the money. I payed 200% to get mine on day one here in HK (not scalper, just pay to be first is a thing here)

J

Jermaul W

Throw the has been hero away lol..... but be sure to add some people and get splatoon. Its going to be great

C

Carlos Yarib

Dude that's actually a nice deal all of that should cost $477 so you're saving $3

S

Stephen Worth

Amy Hicks you will love the switch. Mario Kart8 is awsome in multiplayer

J

Janelle Minor

That's awesome..i got mine at the being of june..and I love more games to come..i 've been play the hell out of Zelda and mario kart 8

A

Alexis Rivera

I heard thinkgeek.com are having good deals

A

Amy Hicks

I absolutely love this group and that we are all sincerely happy for every person that gets a Switch even when we might not have ours yet. This group helps me have faith in humanity again. Thanks everyone!!

S

Stephen Worth

Your most welcome Amy. Please share yout friend code. Are you getting Splatoon2?

A

Amy Hicks

Will it be the same as my WiiU code?

I

Isimi Kehinde

Congratulation, it's an awesome console.
Unfortunately I don't own one because I don't have the funds, but I have played the crap out of the system thanks to a friend who owns it, it's actually available here in Nigeria, so hopefully I'll be joining you guys soon.

T

Tee Meijers

Zelda and Mario will and can consume 400+ hours of your life !!!

F

Fernando Martinez

Congrats man!! Haha I had pre-ordered the bundle that came with Zelda and MK8 then tracked down the UPS guy as soon as it was in town haha

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom