A

Allen Reyes

Yeah we wont let you down capcom

R

R.J. Saenz

Day 1 buy if they bring it to switch

J

Jay Ybarra

I'll buy it. I know it'll take a graphical hit, but this game on the go would be legit

A

Atrox Dragneel

we will have a Xenoblade 2 worst graphics in portable mode :(

J

Jay Hood

"difficult" is often a polite way of saying no in Japan. I don't think it had anything to do with them being able to port the game.

E

Edwin Jardeleza Jr.

Knowing Capcom theyd port any game to any system that they think theyll make money on.

B

Brooke Rothschild

And the bandwagon rides on....

K

Kevin Ananda Kusuma

Really? No.

Here I'm still waiting for its PC release in Fall. I wouldn't be able to enjoy the game by playing it on Switch, seriously. Monster Hunter: World is too extravagant to be played in Switch, which is limited imo. I'm fine playing games such as Zelda, Xenoblade, SM Odyssey, SMT 5(soon), Dark Souls Remastered(soon), YS VIII(soon) in Switch.

C

Christopher Malugin

I love the switch but this is a tall order since the regular PS4 and Xbox one are having trouble with it.

I would rather them make a new one built from the ground up for the switch than make a game that doesn't run right and will be patched later.

Just localize XX for us since it is already on the switch for now

J

Jason Tee

Impossible because graphic too high

J

Joey Ebmarah

The switch is getting a monster hunting game called pokemon

J

James Acosta

To anyone who fails to realize that mhw coming to switch is (possibly) a good thing. If they can do it then it can make even more $ for cap com which means more future MH games down the road

E

Elatia Langford

Hopefully it runs higher than 368p at 30FPS

D

Deanna Riley

Is nobody gonna talk about how instead of a screenshot, this guy took a pic of it just so he could show off his alienware monitor?

W

Willyiam Twiggy Twigg

Just let them make one specifically for the switch, it will be better than porting a game that already struggles on consoles

S

Simon Kraškovic

YES PLEASE!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom