Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I honestly didnt think bungie would go back to lvl locking, requiring dlc to lvl up,...

Y

Yoey March

I honestly didnt think bungie would go back to lvl locking, requiring dlc to lvl up, one of the reasons why i left d1, and i enjoyed it alot b4 dlc, sad

K

Kamil Guderian Ornat

21 lvl is only for weapon 306 power +

W

William Cleveland

since you played/left D1 then you would of known this was coming? dont see the point of your post lol

S

Sean Conkle

And why would u think that? They did it every dlc and magically this one they wouldnt?

A

Alex Wood

Later brah. Don't let that door hit you in the ass.

J

Jeremy Scheffler

Yes, because no game ever in the history of games has locked out players from leveling to the level offered with the DLC / Expansions..... Damn you Bungo for inventing such a cruel system that no one EVER has used before in any game ever...... GTFO..... lmao.

W

Weslee Hein

This post just gave me cancer...

J

Jeremy Scheffler

I'd hate to see this guy buy Vanilla WoW and complain about expansion level caps in trade chat... Lmao

D

Daniel Haerer

D1 =\= b4 ^^

S

Shim Jordan

Cry me a river

M

Michael Andreassen

Dlc out?

A

Aaron Keller

If you were smart which a lot of people aren't apparently judging by this post, that you would learn from D1 and get the digital deluxe or season pass right off the bat. Instead of waiting around like an idiot to bitch about it later

D

Dan Galapeaux

Make more money, buy dlc. Solved!

S

Steven Staniszewski

"But I want it all NOWWWW! EVEN THOUGH IT WAS CLEARLY STATED THEY WERE GOING TO DO THE SAME THING!"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom